• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

V8Factor Unleashed Feedback

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by still_bacon, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Kenneth Jurmann

Kenneth Jurmann

Ratings:
    +41
    Anyone else noticed that the ffb feels much better with the standard ffb checked in the upgrades plus realfeel activated? I always had trouble to use lower caster settings with the realfeel upgrade plus realfeel activated...

2. Dr.McCoy

Dr.McCoy

Ratings:
    +14
    Hey guys, is the link for the 888.VEH file for the 2011 season going to be reuploaded?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mcopas

Mcopas

Ratings:
    +0
    hey there guys great mod but today when i was bout to start my c/ship in adelaide i had control tyre but with sprint tyre sidewall can this be fixed without reinstalling whole mod??

4. Mcopas

Mcopas

Ratings:
    +0
    plus it comes up as dunlop enduro and not dunlop control

5. Mcopas

Mcopas

Ratings:
    +0
    nevermind all fixed!!

6. muzarati

muzarati

Ratings:
    +28
    What controls the car shadow, the car or the track? At night I'm getting inconsistency with the shadows, some have them and some don't. It's only at night, during the day is fine?

7. Scott Stephens

Scott Stephens

Ratings:
    +61
    are the interiors going to be updated?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    they will feature in rf2 i beleive.

9. Jacko Buttie

Jacko Buttie

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,
    I am as great fan of your work and was wondering if any of the mods are compleate yet 2004 - 05 - 06 ? as you have allready compleated 2011 - 12 - and 13 car of the future development looks great so far

10. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    That was the original plans, but things have stalled with real life taking the front seat, and the modding being left in the shed, hanging up somewhere in between the edger and the old cartons of crap your wife refuses to throw out...

Unfortunately, there has been not much demand fro them and they may not be released.

11. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    That's a shame. Were they far off? If you're interested, I'd like to help finish them off. It's up to you if you want someone else taking over, but I'd be happy to give it a go.

Cheers
    Michael.

12. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
  13. Dam24

Dam24

Ratings:
    +8
    I would love the 2013 mod, but its purely up to you fellas to make it

14. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    2013 would involve 3 new car Models, a new set of rims a completely new cockpit for all 4 models.

This would be the equivalent of starting the Unleashed Mod from the ground up all over again.

Not something that will happen overnight gents..

Sorry

15. JZ3Racing

JZ3Racing

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm a very patient person; I don't care how long it takes. I've waited 8 years for a game to come out before, so I'm in no rush. But don't take 8 years, lol.

16. rpmv8

rpmv8

Ratings:
    +1
    If all mods were of this quality, there would be no need for rfactor2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jose Borges

Jose Borges

Ratings:
    +48
    hi all!

My pc had to be formated after an hamachi uninstall and doing so made me loose all rfactor instalations and with it the ORSM one. So i installed rfactor again and orsm followed it.
    I have just one question: I don't recall these cars reving between shifts and with this fresh installation they do. Auto clutch is on... Is it supposed to be like this? What can i do?

It is the kind of reving that going out of the corner just before the arch, at bathurst, makes me spin...
    I dont remember this mod having that delay... thought it was f1ish...

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  18. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +201
    It's not the mod that controls the throttle blip with auto clutch. You'll find this in you plr ini file. Also you should set the pit stop fuel thing. Don't remember the naming of it but as default when you set fuel in the pit stop it will only give you that much fuel. Not add to what you already have. Can leave you short if you need to pit early for what ever reason. Setting this will mean any fuel in your pit stop menu will "add" to what's in the car already.

19. Mcopas

Mcopas

Ratings:
    +0
    i have a question for anyone that can answer it. during my races my AI does not select soft tyres unless i give them only softs too race on is there a way to fix this to make them pit and take softs not jsut hards??

20. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    I haven't seen a way to do that, but that would be an rfactor limitation. Maybe check on the ISI rFactor forum and ask the question there.

I would be interested if there was. we have been able to simulate the Tyres available on tracks, but not the type to use during the race.

Sorry..

Jase