1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 @ Taruma - Thursday 27th June 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Mod: Stock Car V8
    Tracks: Taruma
    Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 20 minutes
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Bram Hengeveld
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
  2. Server is up!
  3. oh wait I read the date wrong nvm
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

It will be me alone again. Man the online support for GSC and Ftruck is truly amazing, whoohooo.

Can totally see it coming that we announce to stop with club racing and then the threads will be opened with OMG WTH WHY Y U NO DO MORE CLUB RACING :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

I had an epic race all by myself, fastest in practice and qualy and won both race by a mile. #alienspeed

See myself next week again :thumbsup:
  6. I would love to take part but due to me doing a lot of different leagues I don't have much time for club events and then there is the fact that the only cars I enjoy driving in GSC is the Historic and Minis, of which I do a mini League right now so get my sting of that.

If an event with the Historic is on a day I can I will be taking part but so far it has been on days where I simply can't :(
  7. Bram....you need an app where the event day, track and class is driven by the users rather than pre-chosen by the admins.

Multiple combination are presented and the one that gets most users wins. You know, demand driven.

Just saying :D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Bram

Haha Stefan, if only eh :D
  9. It's easy to make ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.