1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 Supercars @ Thunder Forest - Sunday March 27th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Scott Patterson
    3. Hiroshi Awazu
    4. Glen Kabis
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
  2. Entry List:
    1. Eric Nelson
    2. Scott Patterson
    3.I'm in provided I get the patches installed and working. Is Teamspeak required for club events?
  3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Do you think anyone is gonna show? Pretty crazy cars for this track. Please put me as maybe, Im struggling with the track at the moment.
  4. @ Scott WELCOME! no TS3 is not required but helpful even if you can;t talk to us we can communicate to you if need be.

@Hiroshi don't worry they will come..........I will send a setup online later for this track in the Ford.

5. Sign me up.
  6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Correct me if i'm wrong but the patch is not important is it? I think all the patch does is make things less dark when in cockpit mode, which i think is bright enough.
  7. sorry don;t know about the patch content.......
  8. Hehehe, Hiroshi, it doesn't matter how crazy the car/track combination seems, our racers are up to trying to tame anything :)
  9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I,ve been testing course out, not as crazy as i thought. looking forward to it,should be lot of fun.
  10. Me being noobie can you guys post some of your lap times when you get a chance? If I'm way off the mark I might just hit the track for the practice and then sit out the racing action.
  11. Scott, even if you are off the pace, by joining the race you allow others to see how you race, and you have the opportunity to see how they race. Consider it a learning opportunity where you get to learn how to tackle the tracks better and we get to learn how you drive to help you and to help us avoid you if needed :)
  12. Thanks for the info Jim. It's been a long time since I have raced online (circa NR2003). Hence my apprehension about being an obstacle.
    But running this track with AI cars is helping to building my confidence.

I may have a more serious issue that perhaps someone can help with. I don't mean to hijack this thread so if there is info on the forums please point me in the right direction or we can take this to PM.

Do I need to create a user account in Race/Evo with my real name instead of my "race name"? I'm assuming the answer is yes, but I haven't been able to track down a confirmation in these forums yet. I did find a thread discussing the issue with F12010.
    And is there any issue with logging into the game thru my steam account which is under my "race name"? <<mcZEd38>>

13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Not to worry i'm new and pretty talented at being a back marker driver LOL! Going to try though, this track is i think the closest track we have that is like Bathurst.
  14. yup you have to create another "profile" is all under Scott PAtterson

http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/28062-rules.html see item #1 and while your there, may as well read the rest of it....
  15. server is up!
  16. ok Eric, I'll run...gotta get some praccy in.
  17. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Scott, my best today was 1:43.xxx and I saw Eric posting 1:40's or so.
    There's plenty of room on the track for everyone.
    Hirosji, were you at the right track, it is crazy!
  18. Rich I have 2 setups posted for the FORD.....will prolly translate over to the Holden as well.....
  19. sign me up please mate
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.