rF2 V8 Supercars @ Sydney - Monday May 23rd 2011 [EU]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Help !!!!

I only have 2 Holden showing up in the garage !!! And the others are in my folder so I don't know what is the problem ;(

EDIT: Nevermind I found why... Had to install the real Unleashed mod, thought that taking the WV8S one worked -_-

Very Challenging circuit, not easy to keep the car on line. I will try harder next time, just could not get comfortable with the setup. TNKS RD great racing guys.

It wasn't a really nice track, and not really nice races for me either...

I missed 2 things, Consistency and "Not hitting wall-cy"...

Q: Bad qualy for me, 1 second away from my PB... Still got 1st place by about 2 tenths...

R1: Managed to stay 1st on the start... But then mistake-fest happened... Lost 1st place and almost lost 2nd place, managed to hold off 3rd with a broken car.. So 2nd place was for me, good job not dying Ferry :p

R2: Started 4th because of the reverse grid and not 5th because one guy wasn't comfortable with being 1st... Started well, managed to follow Ferry and got second... Then I made a mistake and lost the place but soon got back after a nice battle with Andy... I finally got up to Ferry and made an attempt by the braking zone to the two slippery 90° corners... Got him to the inside so I could get inside on the second corner because the outside was slippery as hell... You can ask Ferry since he ended up his race there trying to challenge me... Sorry to forced you on the outside there but... So finally finished 1st, not as bad of a race as the first one but hitted to many walls to my liking...

Thanks Adam and RD for the race ! :D

2 nice races with these cars finaly i have some ideas about setup work with these monsters. races happend as William told already. P1 fore me in race 1 and a DNF in race 2 because whe were just with 3 drivers left in race and William overtook me with just a minute of the race left and ad he said already i was standing still in one of the corners. Its so slippery there it was like driving on ice.

@ William you did nothing wrong at all it was a perfect overtake there. just me who made the mistake giving the room to you. And it was you who was faster whole race after all. Grats to the second race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back