1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8 Supercars @ Shanghai - Mon June 14th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Jun 11, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT V8SC

Mod: V8Factor (2009)
    Track: Shanghai (National)

Event start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Traction Control: Allowed on Low
    Race: 19:50 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes

Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Daniel Ouff
    2. Lee Palmer
    3. Kjell Stenbeck
    4. Valerio Vinassa
    5. Nicholas Cole
    6. Chris Heller
    7. Thomas Lee
    8. Julien Luca
    9. Adam Eggbeer

3. i'll be in, thanks

4. Sign me up, Please

5. Oh yes! My favourite track! :D Sign me up please.

6. I knew that :rolleyes:

7. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Well, is a little bit that I dont runnig wide ( sand or gravel instruct :)) now I must found the exactly point of brake,the track is not too slippery?:D
    after this word Im like an old gossip.AHAHAHAHAH!!

sign me please:)

8. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

need help:)

I copy the track in this folder C........\rFactor\GameData\Locations\Fsone_Track_Pack , but i can see only Valencia street circuit ( already have it ), I tried put the folder of track out of "Fsone_Track_Pack", dont see,tried use set "all cars and track" dont see again. any tips?
    Thanks

9. It's listed under 'China' I do believe. No idea why :D

10. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Problem solved:) I remove another track of China "Jiading",now all OK.

....only 4 drivers:frown: go go GUYS :signup:

11. Yep, you're right Vale.

We will need at least another 4 guys to make this event viable.

12. I would love to join you but I won't be at home until 19:40:frown:

13. I would imagine nick and adam will sign up late as usual :( Really want this event to go ahead.

14. How come your names not on the list Ryan? :p

15. Cos I'm not there.

Funnily enough :)

16. I'm racing under protest.

Not because i'm fighting a punishment or anything. it's because I goddamn hate the track. I'm doing this as a favour for Lee. :p You owe me. :p

17. I did forget to mention sorry guys, we are at the National layout, which was used back in 04 IRL.

18. I might be able to join you just in time, so sign me up as maybe please :)

Thanks

19. Server is up!

20. I'm not a stupid person, but I feel like i'm being played off as one by the game. I have the track installed to the correct folder (Like Val, same folder as the FSone08beta Valencia track), but whatever I try it will not load the track, or appear in my circuits list.

When I try to join the server, it will load a different track. It will load VITUS PARK.... VITUS. PARK instead of the track that it should. I'm not a stupid man, but someone please explain that to me.

Edit: After removing _every other track_ from my Locations folder apart from Shanghai, the game won't even load. But the trace file has this following line:

"setup.cpp 3174: Number of SCN files found was 1, but those passing RFM filter were 0"

I dont have the FSONE08 mod installed, but is this really the source of my problem? And why is this such a major problem for me and only me? :(