1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars V8 supercars s60

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by AndreasFSC, Mar 23, 2014.

1. WIP :)
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 7
  2. where's the Icon for Teaser................:D
  3. Can't wait to give this some jandal :inlove:
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Looks like i'll be installing Race 07 again :D
  5. I am speachless:)
  6. [​IMG]
    Working with the interior. Right now the car is VERY difficult to drive. Any physics expert out there? I don't have much experience with RWD, and I rather work with Graphics than physics :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Looking great. I have once made some physics for the V8 Supercars mod of GTR2. I don't know if it's the same or similar as in Race07, but you could use it as kind of a base.

Btw, you are plannin to do the other models aswell?

8. Looks great. Might be a good idea to get in contact with the FVRFactor guys, their mods are available for RACE as well as rFactor.
  9. I have added temporary physics to the car now.
    I don't Think I will make the other models, but the s60 will probably be used in a v8 supercars mod made by some other guys. They are working with the other cars right now :)
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. Testing the car. Quite hard to drive :p
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Beta version:
    I am busy with another project, so if you are a modder, feel free to develope the physics and sounds.
    There are no class icon yet.
    Skin templates are included.
    Last edited: May 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Thank you Andreas! Will have a look at this of course :D Maybe we can put up a little Volvo V8 S60 Cup with community skins!?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Looking good.
  14. Yesterday I had a closer look at the template and the car. I really like it and will put additional files online to complete your beta for a complete series.
    Anyhow: Do you mind modeling the headlights? This would give us additional visual options for the headlight-paintings :)
  15. Glad you like it :)
    I can model the headlights, but I don't know know what they look like actually except the part where the small lamps are placed. Maybe I have to invent my own :)
  16. Thanks :)
    I had a closer look at the cousin of the blue beast a month ago :)
  17. Hi, I sent you a PM about this not sure if you got it? Great work!
  18. the car is awesome all its needs is tweaks onthe steering tiny bit and brakes and then your there oh and the sound
  19. when relace full??