1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8 Supercars @ Piddy - Monday June 6th 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Jun 2, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    (Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM V8 CLUB
    Mod: V8Factor Unleashed Beta V0.9 + 2010 Unleashed Season Add-On (Download links are at the bottom of each of the posts)
    Track: Piddy (SAH)

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warm-up
    19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 1 for details))

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
    2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
    4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
    6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
    8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

2. The engine upgrades should be left as the manufacturer's engine and not changed to the driver's engine, as the driver's engine upgrade will produce 3-5BHP less than the manufacturer's one.

3. We are not using the WV8S11 League Mod. Please make sure you have a separate install with the V8Factor Unleashed Base Mod + 2010 Unleashed season add-on which you can find above.

• Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]78[/signuplist]

2. Awesome track !
    Thank you Adam :D

3. I can't find the server, can you give me an IP adress?

4. Server isn't up yet. I will put it up Sunday night/Early Monday morning (GMT) and leave a message here :)

5. Going to need a few more people for this to go ahead.

6. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

I am doing the RDGTC tomorrow, or else I would have been present. Looks like a cool track!

7. EDIT: Ooo, when did the sign in buttons appear? :)

Had to unregister, just remembered I'm busy tonight. Doh!

8. Is the server online? :O

9. In the last couple of weeks :)

It is now :)

10. Everytime I try to download the track I get invaild file id. Would love to race with you guys.

Kyle

11. Q: Got a good lap in and got 3rd, just over a tenth off pole.

R1: Good start but ran wide at turn 2 and dropped to 4th. Got past Giuseppe after a couple of laps and stayed 3rd till the end.

R2: Started 3rd and was up to 2nd by turn 1. Followed Tony but then made mistakes and dropped to 5th. Got back up to 4th then had a massive accident and had to pit to repair the damage and puncture. Sped in the pitlane and had a stop/go. FInished 5th.

Thanks for racing.

12. great nights racing even with so few drivers, maybe that why i won the 1st race

and 2nd in the second race,well done sergio some great racing

thanks adam