rF2 V8 Supercars @ Phillip Island - Monday March 28th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Very nice first race with Ben, was close racing until the end.

Second race I made a stupid mistake, I wasn't concentrated at all, hit the wall quite hard and ended up on the middle of the track, I quickly pressed escape in case anyone would not be able to avoid me.

First, I apologize to Jeff Dobbling. I just couldn't stop my car properly then I hit him, and probably destroyed his race. Really sorry for this, so I don't mind if I get punished for that incident...

Well, it also destroyed mine, since I spun with this contact and other driver hit me. I would try to bring my car to the pits, but decided to withdraw since I'm not able to be competitive enough and did a bad move.

I think I'll be off the club races for some time, since I have no proper time to practice as I'd like (and need) to. This car is fantastic, probably one of the best mods ever made for rF. I wouldn't doubt if this mod is pair with the V8 Supercar from iRacing.

Cheers!

Great 1st race,had some great close racing with Ryan and Adam

But I'm sorry for the 2nd race false started then missed the gear,and just sat there

Very sorry if i ruined any ones race

Again thanks to RD

Bit more competitive for me than last week. Now I just need to master cornering, breaking and accelerating. R2 13th, R1 18th after having a reasonable start and being shunted off by a driver who didnt wait for me to rejoin.
This happened twice on Friday and I ignored it, but if we are going to have rules I suppose we should adhere to them.
Where can report infractions?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years