rF2 V8 Supercars @ Phillip Island - Monday March 28th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for sharing, Ben. I'll check it out soon, too...

And, for sure, it's very hard to be consistent on this track. I'm usually racing at high 36's to low 38's, with fuel race, but what bugs me is the difficulty of finding braking points and a good racing line.

Well, it seems I have to practice more too. I did about 50 laps on wednesday and that was only it. Will do more, tomorrow

@nikola: :p its just a club race so i'm allowed to. Thats the set i used in v8s last season, slightly modified cus that was a night race so tyre temps were not as bad then.

@Ben: Well i only did like 20 laps so theres plenty more pace in there. Definately 33s are possible at least.

i've done 14laps now.. first few i was just wondering why i cant fit sprint tyres.. then i came here to read that only controll tyres are used.. :D

did 36.5 with race fuel and 36.1 with 4laps of fuel.. setup is pretty much default.. thanks ben for sharing but i have no idea where to put those files in my comp cos they dont show where they should be.. game finds them somewhere where i cant :D i think something to do with rFactor being installed on C: drive where Windows is..

Guys.. the problem is that i dont have a folder with my name in userdata folder... in game there is :D and all my stats and setups are in game.. but no Tommi Ojala folder in userdata.. i have even looked for hidden files and folders but no :D

really havent spend time searching why this happens as the game works and all my setups are in-game, it's just wierd.

Are you using windows 7 Tommi?

If so, open up your username folder, Alt -> Tools -> Folder options and select to view hidden files/folders. Once done go to AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files and it should be in there somewhere.

Talking about a full grid, 6 people on the reserve list aswell :eek: I have never experienced that before, I am really looking forward to the race now :D

well did go to server to do some laps.. 34's are very possible with racefuel.. made 35.5 and on that lap lost in second sector 0.5. going to be busy day practising tomorrow :p that braking at end of first sector is really hard.. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 415 16.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 322 12.8%