1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 Supercars @ Mallala - Sat May 1st 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Apr 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45GMT (Wednesday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x17 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. We'll call it "Saturday Night Thunder" for now! Saturday Night Thunder is Aussie V8 Super Cars on Aussie and New Zealand based real Circuits! (til we run out of 'em anyway)

Saturday Night events are brand new here at the ARC and thought we'd try them out with something special! 4 weeks of fun in store for you every Saturday night so forget about the "late Show!" Forget about CSI Miami or New York!

Join us for some racing action instead!
  3. Entry List:

1. Kevin Hopkins
    2. Rhys Gardiner
    3. Carl Gianetti
    4. Robert Isles
    5. Linus Bostrom
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driver
    19. driver
    20. Jarrod Keen (maybe)
  4. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

I'm going to download this car and track sometime this week (maybe tonight). If everything runs smooth and I like the car, I'm in. So mark me down as a maybe, please.

Thanks, Eric! Great job with running all this stuff, btw. It's awesome!!!!:rally:
  5. No worries Danny! Thanks for the props! let me know how make out with the "patch" file. I couldn;t get it to work.......
  6. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Sign me up please Eric,this event looks like fun,hoping for a good turnout.I'll be driving Shane Van Gisbergen's Ford Falcon......Go the Ford......come on all you GM(Holden) lovers....take up the challenge.:)
  7. Kevo stirring up the pot already! I love it!
  8. Oh, you asked for it mate!

Stick me on the list Eric, in Holden Racing Team Red. :letsgoracing:
  9. LOL
  10. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

footage from 1995 ATCC.some good incar shots .This is going to be hard and fast racing.
  11. This is a maybe for me. Don't know if I can break free but will try. Never raced these but heard they're awesome.
  12. LOL I tested these for A1 ring and I have to say they are AWESOME!
  13. Carl Gianetti

Carl Gianetti
    Premium Member

I think I solved my problem. I'd like to give it a go
    Sign me up please
  14. can u sign me up as a maybe please :)
  15. Sign me up please, #17 Steve Johnson Ford for me ;)
  16. Guys I am out on this one. Another social engagement with friends tonight.

But I stil cannot get the "output" files to show up in the game screen for car setups.

I have tried installing the individual output files seperately in the track folder and alos created a folder inside the track folder that contains ALL the output files but no joy.

Here is my file path for installation: Docs / simbin/rac07/userdata/car setups/ Mallala

Anything wrong?
  17. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up for this one please :)
  18. So you've put the .svm files in that directory? No subfolders, or anything? If so, they should be showing up in the car setups menu. Quite a mystery if it's not working for you... :confused:
  19. yeah the gear ratio files SVM file is in a folder inside the track folder

I have extracted the individual files as well but neither way I get the files to show in game.