1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8 Supercars Liveries 2014 download

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Mick-S, Feb 28, 2014.

• Like Like x 8
  1. Thank you mick! Splendid work

• Like Like x 1
  2. Big thanks, Mick! Great to see you back! :D

3. Thank you. Appreciate your hard work and your sharing of it.

4. Awesome work Mick-S! I really appreciate all your work and effor with the skins, they are amazing :):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. Nice work there Mick-S

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Nice work! Thank You for sharing these :thumbsup:

7. Awesome job !!!!!
    Is this to override Skins in 2013 version ?
    Or is there a way to run them separate to the 2013 Liveries ?
    Can someone tell me how to install these.
    Cheers.

8. Make a back-up copy of Mick-S's 2013 Folder. Then remove all the team folders from the 2013 Folder and replace with the 2014 Team Folders which you download from the first post!

9. A big thanks to you guys...the liverys fit perfectly for the V8 Supercars mod of GSC 2012:thumbsup:by chance i found these skins and also from last year.
    I don´t have rfactor,but i love the Supercar series;)

10. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

hmmm i did exactly that, and I only have about 1/3 of the skins and some 2013 still showing, no volvo skin, no redbulls to name a couple. any idea where i went wrong ?

11. your folders should look like this
    [​IMG]

12. nearly done
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Mike, thanks for your screenshot... my Dir and rfactor as below ??
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

any help appreciated, thanks

14. did you remove the 2013 Ford / Holden / Mercedes and Nissan folders ?
    if so not sure what the problem is.

15. I created a new RFM file for 2013 & 2014, you do have to edit some stuff in the team .veh file from Classes="V8SC13 V8SC" to Classes="V8SC14 V8SC" but that way you can keep 2013 & 2014 etc as seperate seasons

16. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

I sorted my issue...
    I had copied / pasted / renamed the original folder to ... BACKUP_V8Supercars13
    and left it in the vehicles folder.
    once i removed the backup folder all was good. :rolleyes::thumbsup::)

thanks for helping.

17. Nissan Beyond Blue Livery
    made it as extra skin, so just drop the 13_NIS_36Skins folder into the Nissan Motorsport folder. and replace 13_NIS_36.veh file, with the one included.
    [​IMG]
    https://www.mediafire.com/?c5cjre1m80t82z2

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

thanks for the skins... I wish the cockpits could be improved upon, seem to let the rest of the mod down a little IMO. (ford not to bad but the Holden one seems low detail ie: octagonal like steering wheel) compared to other high quality mods like enduracers, blancpain etc. I really wish i could do it myself to contribute to the community.

if you read this and worked on the cockpits please don't read as criticism (heck, i cant do any modding lol, you've done way better then me) im just saying with a rehashing/refreshing of the cockpits this mod would be even more awesome

• Like Like x 1