V8 Supercars Game?

Hi guys,

I signed up to a website called V8dailydump.com this morning. During the registration I had the usual check boxes to ask or avoid emails being sent about certain features of the site or its affiliates!!

There were 3 that I had to select from!! Check out the 3rd option!!

Obviously this could be anything from a browser game, mobile phone game, but you never know it could be something a whole lot more interesting :).

V8 Daily Dump
Inside Word
Subscribe to the newsletter "V8 Daily Dump Inside Word" with exclusive news and views on V8 Supercars.

Yes sign me up
V8 Daily Dump
Travel Club
We plan exclusive offers to members for travel to V8 Supercar events.

Yes Let me know
Select this box if you want to be informed when this will be available.
V8 Daily Dump
V8 Supercar Game
Sorry we can't tell you any more than that, it's a secret.

Yes Let me know
Select this box if you want to be informed when this will be available.

Here's the link to the sign up page if your interested in signing up:good:.

http://www.v8dailydump.com.au/sign-up/

If your looking for a game then yeah, it's fine. Honestly, I prefer the ORSM style - proper simulation to the full ability of the engine. It's the fine line between simulation and game that makes finding something truly great very difficult, as we all know, the purpose of release titles is to earn profit, and there are more gamers out there than people needing simulators to test and improve. This means that most public sims are a little more biased towards the gaming community, such as GTR and RACE 07, then others based on full simulation like netKar don't get too much interest.

So knowing that the codies guys are all about profit, I already know that this will only be a game, and pretty weak compared to the mod ORSM created.

If only every developer could take the same steps as ISI and Cruden and produce a real simulator on one side, and games on the other.

No, ISI and the guy behind Racer, and they team behind netKar, made those titles because they love what they can do with the technology at hand. Profit is a bonus :D Not to mention that LFS and netKar cost less than £20 (last time I checked), how much profit could they ever hope to make at that price lol.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%