1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 Supercars @ Eastern Creek - Mon June 21st 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Jun 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT V8SC

Mod: V8Factor (2009)
    Track: Eastern Creek LiDAR

Event start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Traction Control: Allowed on Low
    Race: 19:50 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes

Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
    2. Ben Crooks
    3. Nicholas Cole
    4. Lee Palmer
    5. Edgar Herrero
    6. Chris Heller
    7. Valerio Vinassa
    8. Anders Nilsson
    9. Gary Lennon
    10. Lukas Malecki
    11. Kjell Stenbeck
    12. Chris Butcher
    13. Adam Eggbeer
    14. Mikael Hellen
    15. Toby Davis
    16. Gregory Degreef

3. i'm in

4. After winning in Shanghai I know i'm going to suck majorly here. but hey, is still fun now I've got the knack of the car. Sign me up

5. In! :D

6. Sign me up please

7. Sign me up as maybe please :) Ryan, just in case I can't make it in time for race 1, would I be allowed to join race 2?

8. Of course Chris :)

9. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

DOWLN track, try track is a nice track now can you sign me? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH:D
    sign me please.thanks

10. Thanks Ryan. :) I'm definitely racing in race 2 and gonna try to make it in time for the first one, as well. :D

11. Anders Nilsson

Anders Nilsson
    Premium Member

sign me up plz :)

12. And me please,proper track this is!.

Can anyone knock up a server later on tonight with this combo for some messing around practice laps?,could be fun :).

13. im in

14. Sign me up, please

15. Server is up! :)

16. naice, was just doing some private practice, tough track to master.

17. I thought I told you you were banned from practicing? :)

18. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Sign me in please :) No idea how I'll do with these cars but either way I'll have fun :)

19. Not 100% sure I can make it tonight gents - but you guys know what to do - just skip the second practice and run qualy again for the second race if I'm not there :).

20. Can you sign me up as a maybe please Ryan. Not sure if I'm going to make it in time.