1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

v8 supercars 2015 skins in ORSM model

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by mceci1, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Mick-S

Mick-S

Ratings:
    +346
    no it`s not a new mod, but you should be able to use it with other seasons by putting the files into the appropriate folders, I think whats confusing things it that the new mod with the proper Mercs / nissans and Volvo`s are in this thread, not that I mind but you know what I mean.

• Like Like x 1
  2. muzarati

muzarati

Ratings:
    +26
  3. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +10
    are you ready to start something else, I am ready to find photos when you are mick

4. braypreston

braypreston

Ratings:
    +0
    No worries thanks for the hard work mate

5. braypreston

braypreston

Ratings:
    +0
    So David, where abouts can i find the new mod??

6. David.cowley

David.cowley

Ratings:
    +11
    Information is on IN2 simgamers web sit

7. David.cowley

David.cowley

Ratings:
    +11
    Hey guys I need one more bit of help does anyone know what font they use for the names and numbers on the cars
    Cheers

8. Courtney22

Courtney22

Ratings:
    +0
    hey there Mick S are you able to make me a custom livery and window for the 2015 holden you used in the above mod

9. Courtney22

Courtney22

Ratings:
    +0
    HRT 15 with Sptools on 1 side pirtek on the other Billabong on bonnet and Oakleys on Rear wing.
    window is Copas 1

10. Mick-S

Mick-S

Ratings:
    +346
    if you can do a rough sketch of what you want ? , I may be able to help

11. David.cowley

David.cowley

Ratings:
    +11
    Firstly..The current mod being used on the rFactor 2 server is not the COTF 2015 V8 mod, it is the ATC 2015 V8 mod which has no relation to the COTF 2015 V8 mod. The ATC 2015 V8 mod was put together by an ex member of this club who has been banned. The post on the ISI website is not correct and DOES NOT relate to the COTF 2015 V8 Mod.

The COTF 2015 V8 MOD..The mod will be released within a couple of weeks, we are in the final stages of finishing the mod. We have built this mod from scratch, we have paid a professional 3D modeler to build our models, there has been a lot of time and money invested in the mod by a number of people.Once the mod has been released for rFactor it will be followed by a release in rFactor 2 a couple of weeks later and it will also then be released in Assetto Corsa. To all the new members that have signed up looking for the mod, we the admin's apologize for the misleading information supplied on the ISI forum about the mod. This information was put up on the ISI Forum without the club Owners knowledge. When the mod is released a download link for each platform will be put in this thread.MOD ENDORSEMENTS..There are a number of companies that are endorsing the mod which will be made public on release.THANK YOU...A huge thank you goes out to =Fieldzy= from Hardcore and ISG-Cartman from IN2Simgamers for financing the mod and all the time and effort you have put in.
    Hitman from IN2Simgamers for doing the skin pack they look absolutely fantastic.

Lildave from Hardcore who is currently working on the sounds and again doing a fantastic job. The ford sounds great mate.

Finally a massive thank you to all that have turned up to the beta test night's and supplied us with input. Please continue to check the website for updates on the release date for the rF1 and rF2 versions of the mod.

12. Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Ratings:
    +2
    Awesome work Mick ,a big thanks!
    is there any chance to have a download for Volvo on Ford body Mick? :)

13. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +201
    Here's one I've been playing with.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Courtney22

Courtney22

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering if anyone has the HRT 15 test livery on an ORSM model please?? if so download link

15. sennannes

sennannes

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi Mick. Firstly, thanks for the 2015 skin pack. Is there any updates for a full season skin pack by the end of the season? Would love to see them done. Great effort as always! Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

16. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +10
    probably a bit hard Sennannes, if you want the actual FGX, VF, Altima, S60, and E63 then look for the RSM mod

17. sennannes

sennannes

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi mceci1, I wasn't saying about the latest car models of the FGX, VF, Altima, S60 and E63 but the full season 2015 skins on the current ORSM models. It's a pleasure seeing them in the current spec ORSM cars. Anyway, awesome job as always, Mick! Thanks for the seasons 2013-2015. Hope to see updates if possible. :):):)

18. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +10
    I understand, I have been in contact with Mick recently and he is busy last time I saw. As you say he has done very high quality work and I was just putting the point that he may not be able to get around to it at the moment, I would do it but I don't know how to do good team liveries

19. sennannes

sennannes

Ratings:
    +5
    It's okay mceci1. No hurry on the updated skins by Mick or by anyone. Just a passion in seeing them being made. :thumbsup:

20. mceci1

mceci1

Ratings:
    +10
    Same here. There's still interest