1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v8 supercars 2015 skins in ORSM model

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by mceci1, Mar 18, 2015.

1. is anyone going to do this years skins for the v8s in the team ORSM model
  2. Mick S is currently doing the 2015 skin pack for the V8s and he has done the erebus and HRT cars from what I know, I am helping him get photos of the cars but if anyone has photos of this years Dunlop series cars he may need them as I think he said he was going to do the Dunlop cars after the main V8 series cars
  3. [​IMG]

Progress so far on the skins Mick has done not 100 % though
    • Like Like x 3
  4. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Nice work ;)
  6. Really Nice work they have done , looks pretty cool , No ofense but Im interesting first on New V8 models, but that 2015 are so nice skins =)

btw @Jclaude how is the correnct progress of V8 going , is going well? thax for the reply
  7. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Hi therei am a co owner of In2 simgamers and we are very close to releasing a Gen 2 V8 Mod with all the currect skins and shapes of For 2015 will up load a couple of pics tommorrow i Have an issue i cant seem t o find the stix logo and the strip to complete Shanes car can anyone help me or send me the logos to my email or even if you could send the dds file for the 2 above cars
  9. don't you mean Car of The Future mod there is no gen 2 v8 supercars yet
  10. correct me if I am wrong mick, the car done or near completion are Winterbottom, Slade, McLaughlin, Heimgartner, Van Gisbergan, Tander, Ambrose, Davison and Walsh. Good progress
  11. + Wall
  12. what about mostert I am pretty sure his car is the same/similar to winterbottoms and same with Courtney to tanders
  13. Still works.
    But I will not dwell here on the subject. This is not the place;)
  14. Ok thanks for the reply and sorry for the off topic ;) Good luck
  15. GRAB_010.JPG GRAB_017.JPG GRAB_022.JPG
    Here is a sample volvo is also done still have the new ford FGX to start skining just waiting on template and only have three holdens to do then finished would apreciate if some could send me what i need to finish all information is on the IN2 simgamers web site pul pis of the 17 cars already completed
    GRAB_010.JPG GRAB_017.JPG GRAB_022.JPG
    • Like Like x 2
  16. not 100% clear on exactly what you need, be easier if you tell me what you want and give me the templates.
  17. sent files by e-mail, hopefully what you need, Mick-S.
  18. Also @David.cowley if you could tell us more what exactly you need would be fine , so we can help you ;), Did you find the STIX logo??

btw Models looks great , Skin Great too ,guess is the perfect package :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
  19. It is just the STIX logo and the licorice strips on the side of the car Plus the coloured line that runs over the car
    Superblack racing i cant find the ZED logo and the KIWI image on the side of the car.
    Havn't receivedthe email yet
  20. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3