1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 supercar tv style

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Michael Ford, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Does anyone know of anywhere i can get a tv style for the channel 7 telecast for rfactor, exactly like what they have in real life? i reckon i would be great to have
    • Like Like x 1
  2. thanks mate, thats awesome
  3. how do you install it????????
  4. Download the widget set and the rfDynHUD and unpack it from the winRAR archive into your rFactor folder.
  5. I can't find info re: rfDynHUD , and how it displays itself on a triple screen setup.
    whicn monitor does it display on, all on centre or splits itself over the 3 monitors, ?
  6. where ever u place on the screen like if u have it in the top left corner i'd imagen it would display on the right screen in the left ccorner
  7. i put all of them where i want and saved it all but it doesn't show up on the game?????
  8. ^^^^^^ any ideas why its not showing on the game ^^^^^
  9. r u running the game in administrator?
  10. no do have to?????
  11. i ran the game as administrator and it still didn't show
  12. do u have java 6 installed? if not install it!
  13. yes
  14. I've the same problem...Java 7 installed and running as admin..still doesn't work
  15. as far as i know its not compatible with java 7, i had the same problems and unistalled java 7, found a version of java 6 that was compatable with my version of windows and installed it,the TV style hasnt missed a beat since
  16. Here's hoping the CTDP people are still around, because someone needs to send a e-mail to them and ask if making a upgrade to their rfDynHUD to work with Java 7 is possible.
  17. i have java 6 and it doesn't work
  18. I'm running both J7U9 and J6U33 but J6 is a must otherwise you will have problems.
  19. i have java 6 and it doesn't work