V8 Supercar Series-Race 07

• Thread starter Darren Jason O'Brien
  • Start date
D

Darren Jason O'Brien

• Darren Jason O'Brien

Just Joined up and looking forward to racing.

Is there a V8 Supercar series for Race 07 at all, Ive see that you can download the Cars but is anyone in a series and how do I go about racing, is it done through the Multiplayer in Race07 or on here. Id like to race in another series as well, what do people like and whats the best to get in.

Any help would be greatetly appreciated

Thanx

Darren O'Brien

Australia

• Darren Jason O'Brien

Hey Guys,

Thanx for the Info, Its a pitty, Ive got heaps of Mod cars and that so Ill try get in a race.

Ive applied for a License yesterday so Hope to hear back soon and start racing.

Thanx Guys..

• Darren Jason O'Brien

I should have mentioned, If any one wants the V8 Supercars to Dow load, you can get this from the NO Grip racing forum, They have a few Australian tracks as well that are compatable with the Race on/07/Evo and Expansions. Im not sure how to up load them here.

Thanx guys.

• Darren Jason O'Brien

He He....LMAO.....

I think I got the tracks from here, Im at work and cant think....lol.......yes I did, cause I remember Hamilton.
No grip have a few others as well, Phillip island, Gold coast...

Im after Bathurst and sandown...

Bathurst had some license issues, that info from the top of my head but i believe it was a bad case of virulas copyrightus. Patient not expected to transfer anytime soon to Race07. Yes, you can ask another diagnosis. Take two aspirins and call me on the morning if this continues. Next patient please! lol, i need sleep..

He He....LMAO.....

I think I got the tracks from here, Im at work and cant think....lol.......yes I did, cause I remember Hamilton.
No grip have a few others as well, Phillip island, Gold coast...

Im after Bathurst and sandown...

I would like to see a V8 SC league for Race here. Gunthar Rowe put out a excellent mod and it's a shame it is not used more than it is. They are not the easiest car to drive but i got used to them and so did my girlfriend. I think people here just want to drive cars that are easy to drive, prove me wrong guys;).

Here is a V8 SC trackpack.

Mod-edit: dont link to illegal content Hiroshi!

Ae
I would like to see a V8 SC league for Race here. Gunthar Rowe put out a excellent mod and it's a shame it is not used more than it is. They are not the easiest car to drive but i got used to them and so did my girlfriend. I think people here just want to drive cars that are easy to drive, prove me wrong guys;).

Here is a V8 SC trackpack.

Can someone kindly explain to me how content is deemed illegal? Because I'm not fully understanding here? Pirated games i understand but illegal mods and tracks is confusing me a bit. A detailed explanation will be greatly appreciated.

I find it upsetting that a staff member would do this then ignore my simple plea for advice. I wouldn't of asked or do what i did if i understood fully what deems mods and tracks as "Illegal".

EDIT: Nevermind, disregard this. I had it explained to me from somewhere else. Still upset that no one explained it to me here. I had to go elsewhere to get my answer to my question.

Had not seen it yet Hiroshi. Sorry. Was offline when you asked the question yesterday, and had missed the topic early this morning.

In short, tracks and mods need to be:

- NOT containing content from other games (cars from GT Evolution made available for Race07). That is simple piracy, as the ceators (simbin in this case) misses income beacuse the need to buy GTR Evolution is gone, the cars are available via costless downloads.

- Created from scratch. When f.i. a mod is created by someone for rFactor, converting it to Race07 is seen as stealing the original MOD for own use. Or:
- Created with permission from the one who created the original from scratch.

It's a simple explanation offcourse there are some more reasons why a track could be considered illegal, but this is the main criteria.

Hi guys go to fvrfactor.com the website is mostly rfactor but there is a downloads section for their v8 supercar mod which was updated for gtr evo last year to 2011 they also have the latest australian tracks for the series also.

I have a V8 server and aussie tracks up, most nites, and a teamspeak acc, also RD3 as well

A V8 server is up most of the time Server name: .......intel48.......

Teamspeak3 details are, just create a user name
address..........ts85.light-speed.com:4337
Password........killer

cheers
INTEL,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back