1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU V8 Stock Cars @ Balcarce - Wed 21 May 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, May 15, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

Track: Balcarce (No Chicane)
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8s - Server is up!

Additional Skinpack: Download - You should download this to see all the skins in the race, however you should only USE a skin in this pack if it has your name on it.

[​IMG]

Race 1
    Practice:
    19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:15 GMT
    Warm up: 19:25 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:30 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
    Practice:
    19:55 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:05 GMT
    Warm up: 20:15 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 20:20 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Remember to fix a button for the push to pass speed boost which can be used a number of times in the race. Once pressed and used it has a period of time before it can be used again.

Example of track limits for a track.

1. Andrew James
    2. Joao Fernandes
    3. Sven-Arne Andersson
    4. Srinath Sundareswaran
    5. Damian Ros
    6. Andres Redondo

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  2. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.

4. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

sign me up too

5. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

6. Got an F1 league race tonight... :(

7. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

I might be able to join for Race 2 but cannot promise. Race 1 is definitely out

8. Sign me up for race 1, please

9. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp

GT3 at the green hell today :3

10. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Traitor :D

11. Yuri

Yuri
    Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp

come on who can resist the Green Hell? I don't even like Assetto Corsa but come on, GREEN HELL lol

12. sign me up for both races, please!

13. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Session is open for anyone to join for race 2. We start quali in 7 more mins

@Warren Schembri

14. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

Great racing all...my connections were bad today...was having an input lag while accelerating...very frustrating...hopefully things will get sorted out by next race

15. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Thanks all.

had a fantastic race 1, battling it out with Sven for 2nd place until I made a mistake (mostly caused by the fact I had to remap one of my gear controls). But that only dropped me back to have a great 10 minute battle with Damian. Very fun.

Race 2, was having a good battle with Andres starting when he crashed out at the fast last corner. Then, on the straight after the first hairpin steam popped up with an update and minimised the game. :/ Ruined my race, but I still drove it home to finish the race 20 seconds behind the leaders.

Would have been nicer to have a bigger grid, this combo is very nice (in my personal opinion of course)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Congrats all! Great track + car.
    In Race 1 I made too many mistakes and in Race 2 I expected a great battle with andrew but I came to lose control in the last corner. It has given me a lot of anger.
    I hope to do better next.

17. Me too. I was going to race here but when I read Nordschleife in AC forum........

18. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

I really like this combo. The track has a nice flow and is a good place for racing these cars.

Race 1 started from pole and stayed there until the finish line. Was a bit alone in those 20 minutes but i was having fun being consistent. :)

Race 2 bad start and Sven took the lead. For a few laps we had a very close battle but i made a mistake and lost some time. After that i was pushing to try and catch him but time ran out and could make it close enough. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Thx for tag, was working :(

20. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Apologies for not making Race 2. Got held up longer than I expected