1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU V8 Stock Car @ Lime Rock Mountain - Thur 13 March

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Lime Rock Mountain (Download)

Race 1
    20:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:15 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap)
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 1: 30 mins

Leave server and rejoin with a different car!

Race 2
    21:05 GMT
    Qualifying: 21:15 GMT 10 minute Super pole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an in-lap )
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 2 : 30 mins

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

1. Sven-Arne Andersson
    2. Jan Kokemüller
    3. Tobias Liesaus
    4. Jörn Horbelt
    5. Joao Fernandes
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Server is up
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

5. Count me in :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

• Love Love x 1
  7. i dont know if i can make it tonight? sign me up just in case...
  8. bömii

Premium Member

i can help with the grid if you guys want, but im terrible in the v8 :D
  9. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

Sign me up.
  10. Yuri

Yuri 'I get custom nicknames' Kasdorp Premium Member

sign me up please
  11. Thanks for the invite Andrew. I would really like to race but I have to finish a project. Have some fun guys
  12. sign me up, please,

Raced .

And performed #$%%$%
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  13. Thanks everyone for two fun races! Sadly I spun out in the first race after getting on the throttle too early. Pit crew managed to repair the damaged front wing in just one minute, thankfully ;)
    The second race saw a great 3-way battle between me, Joao and Jörn. Me and Joao were fighting, when Jörn overtook us both with boost -- and then promptly misjudged the break point into the first corner. :D
    Thanks Joao for leaving me enough room in the downhill before the finish straight. I probably should've chosen a less dangerous place to try to overtake.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

The first race was better for me. I managed to gain positions and then maintained a consistent pace to avoid loosing control.

The second one started great with me leading one lap but Jan and Jörn were faster and pulled away from me. And then came the crash in the hairpin which broke my steering and soon after my race ended.

Jan, no problem there. I knew you guys were faster so i stayed left to avoid contact between us. Better than words this is the video of our battle.
  15. bömii

Premium Member

i did that 2 times, some never learn :D