1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 SC 2010 Setup Bathurst

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by V8HoldenFan, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Hi all.

I appeal to you for help.

I'm really struggling to find a good setting to Bathurst with the Holden Commodore 2010.

I play with a Fanatec GT3 RS 360° but I can not go below 2.09.740.
    The car is in very understeer in long curve and lack of traction in slow corners.

Do you have a setup or advice to give me please because I really badly.

Excuse me but I am French and my English is a bit rusty. :D

Thank you for your help.

2. makes and years don't matter they're equal in unleashed only fuel matters slightly from E10 to E85 in Wheight Distribution.
    You could try the moowoo877.svm but I doubt it can help you at bathurst. I found it more swingy in the corners. maybe if you raise the balancers you can get it to your likes
  3. Thank you.
    I will test and refine this setup compared to my conduct.

I would do a little feedback after my tests. ;)
  4. Thanks Scott. ;)
  5. ah gawd that was one off my old sets I had for my joystick. Now I have a g27 I can probaly help with changes first is get the track bar up and then lower I think was the front rebound then see how it goes and also lessen the brake preasure

This set was made for unleashed v1.0 completely different to v1.1
  6. No wonder I'm flying with this setup and my controller lol. Could 2 wheel it after Sulman Park with it :D I think it could still be a good set for street courses.
    Would be cool to have a nu one
  7. ..........................................
  8. where are you going then, eternal holidays in a black hole ? sounds fun...