1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8 @ Santa Cruz do Sul - Monday 3rd December 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
    Mod: Stock Car V8
    Tracks: Santa Cruz do Sul

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (2 x 25 Minutes)
    Race 2 starts within 2 minutes of the end of race 1 with a reversed results grid.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Guus Verver
    2. Alberto Casado
    3. Bram Hengeveld
    4. Sven-Arne Andersson
    5. Wayne Douglas
    6. Ken Hunter
    7. Satoru Ohno
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver
    36. Driver
    37. Driver
    38. Driver
    39. Driver
    40. Driver

2. sign me up please

3. for sure the track is going to test your ability in these cars :)

4. I'm in.

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Me too :)

6. server is up, go get practicing :)

7. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bram

Bram

Nice, you also climbed out of the F3 for once S-A? See you tonight :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Somebody else please join! I will only see cars in lap1 with this bunch of aliens.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just tried a few laps and **** this track is tricky. Must be very satisfying to get it right, I can hardly do one lap without making a big mistake. So slippery :( I hope I can last for the duration of a race tonight

11. just downloading game so sign me up to i try please

• Like Like x 2
  12. yes, this is why i done it, great comb if you ask me, very satisfying once you can get to grips with it :)

13. Please sign me up.:)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Good morning all.
    Sign me up:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bram

Bram

Guys I wont be in time. Have been working on the site all day to fix our issues and havent even had lunch or diner. Will have to do that first

Welcome back Wayne Douglas:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hell sorry guys, have to withdraw. A massive thunder storm has just descended on us and it's too electric to take a chance with.
    If it subsides early enough, i will return....:(

17. Very underpopulated race, I basically lapped alone in R1 to be third (and last). R2 I spun on first lap and with only three cars did not make much sense to me to go on.

I must disagree with Scott Webber about the track choice. If I check the last races I see: Curitiba 12 people, Cascavel 13 people, Interlagos 6 people, Santa Cruz 7 (after all 5) people.

I dare to say more people join events in simple tracks, and the racing is much closer. Not even interlagos being famous track and matching the F1 week could attract many.

Next event, brasilia full course (instead of the stock car course, which one would guess is where these cars are used in reality). I hope to be wrong, but I don't see that one working either.

18. there's nothing wrong with the combo it's great, just a shame people don't want to try abit of a tricky track and it's unpopular.

19. Don't get me wrong, I liked the track. But if it is unpopular then there is something wrong with the combo: it is unpopular. What I did in this last event I can pretty much do offline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.