1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8 @ Cascavel - Friday 4th January 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8
    Mod: Stock Car V8
    Tracks: Cascavel

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (2x 25 Minutes)

Race 2 starts within 2 minutes of the end of race 1 with a reversed results grid.
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Entry List
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Scott Webber
    2. Matej Lakota
    3. Rene van Zijp
    4. Tristian Clark
    5. Kevin McDonald
    6. Wedsley Dias
    7. Sven-Arne Andersson
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver

2. after last nights race and how much fun i had, oh i am so in for this :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

... and me also :) . Sign me up, please.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sign me up please.
    Anybody, some setup tips? My car has to be on that video, too!:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Rene, download all V8 setups (Curitiba, Jacarepagua ...) from all uploaders in Setup Section, go to track and try them all. After that, take setup which fits you the best and then work on it by your own feeling until lap times start to fall. I did that way couple month ago, because I didn`t have the slightest idea, what else to do :).

6. Get me in pleaseee!

7. sign me up please

8. Sign me up please !

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sign me up, please!

10. hey welcome Wedsley :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. 7 guys signed up, im looking forward to this :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah, I just hope I don't miss the start this time :laugh:.

13. i forgot to mention the servers up, it's been up a day now, i know some of you have been on :)

14. hi guys will not be able to make race today so sign me out please sorry for any inconvenience caused

15. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please (late again) :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. better late then never! :p

17. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

me to.

18. Please sign me in :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Great Racing guys, once again what a blast!

Race1 - didn't go to well way to many mistakes and a couple of spins :(, half a tank or less on this track and you're sliding :D

Race2 - i learnt my lesson from Race1 and took it easy & steady, turned out i was 1st and in the lead by 2 seconds or so, i kept the consistency going with 8 Minutes to go, the invetable happened, i did a soft spin but i ended up on the grass which took to long to recover :( , Down to 2nd i continue only to have the same spin and i lose my 2nd & 3rd place, im in 3th Battling for the podium for the rest of the way.

Kudos to Rene for sticking to your line & not confusing us leaders, great driving there, Matej kept the pressure on me throughout the whole race :D

Welcome to GSC Ali, it was a pleasure racing with you.

Cya next friday guys :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Race 1 was great, but I misjudged and had to conserve fuel the second half of the race. Matej kept the pressure on the whole way, which was great driving.

Race 2 was awful, only myself to blame though. Misjudged the extra speed from the push to pass and ended up on those horrible anti-cut things on the final corner :laugh:. Sorry to Alonso (i've forgotten your first name :unsure:), poor driving by me sending it up the inside like that.

Thanks Scott for organising it. Everyone was very fast and clean, and I'm really looking forward to racing with you all again!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.