1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU V8 2014 @ Jacarepagua Curva Sul - Fri 17 October 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Jacarapagua Curva Sul

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:15 GMT
    Warm up: 19:30 GMT
    Race: 19:35 GMT - 45 Minutes - Mandatory 1 pit stop to change at least 2 tires!

Server password:
    click here
    Racing rules: click here

Note: To avoid confusion (and hopefully crashes), please note you may use the full width of the track, beyond the white line, on the straight. The wall here will be considered the track limit.

Low assists available.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Remember to fix a button for the push to pass speed boost which can be used a number of times in the race. Once pressed and used it has a period of time before it can be used again.

Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is very late.

1. Andrew James
    2. Bela Valko
    3. Sven-Arne Andersson
    4. Warren Schembri
    5. Marcel Heiz
    6. Cai Williams
    7. Jeff Lasecki
    8. Theo van den Brink
    9. Falk Massmann
    10. Arne Freiensehner
    11. Luis Artiles
    12. Fabrizio Telasio
    13. Oliver Garcia
    14. Davy Vandevenne
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  2. Queequeg

Premium Member

Sign me up!
  3. Bela Valko

Bela Valko
    Premium Member

I would like to sign up for the race but my licence request hasn't been approved for a week (since 10.04). Pls tell me what can I do now?
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Hi, it usually doesn't take that long, sorry for any delay. All the staff members, including the one responsible for licenses, are volunteers, so sometimes life gets in the way. I'll check :)
  5. Bela Valko

Bela Valko
    Premium Member

Thank you. I guess you can find my topic. :D Basically I would like to get the license because of GSCE club races.
  6. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

7. Bela Valko

Bela Valko
    Premium Member

Thank you Andrew, pls sign me up. :thumbsup:
  8. Marc Cabana

Marc Cabana
    Premium Member

pls sign me up!
  9. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.
  10. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Sign me up please! :)
  11. Bela Valko

Bela Valko
    Premium Member

More drivers pls! :D

This may seems stupid question but do we allowed to use the "temporary boost"?

offtopic: could someone tell me how to insert my youtube channel on my profile page? It doesn't accept the url.
  12. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Yes you can use the boost (please read the first post in this thread, it always contains race information). Not sure about your YT issue; try posting in this forum.
  13. HI Andrew. I will sign up for this - not sure i can make qually due to work.

I have one rather daft question though....... How do i effectively press 'yes' at a pit stop? :x3:
    I can select tyres to change, fuel amount etc. but when i get to the pit box, nothing happens/gets changed. Is there a 'confirm' button somewhere? I can't see it in options for mapping. :geek:
  14. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

@Bryan O'Connor
    Are you requesting the Pit Stop before you enter the pits?

There is no "yes"or "confirm" button that sets you want to do in a pit.

What I (and I think others do) is once your are on the lap that you want to pit on, press the Request Pit Stop button which will then show the small window to set the amount of fuel that you want and what you want to do with the tires.
    As this happens, at some point you should get a message stating that the crew is ready for your pitstop.

To even better explain things, go here:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Andrew James I saw what you did there with this track and car combination :roflmao:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  16. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Was always the plan to run same track as the week's RDFVC, just turned out very conveniently :D
    • Like Like x 2
  17. sign me up
  18. JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Just did 10 laps and still can't pronounce the name of this track, sign me up:cool:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  19. PaulH

Premium Member

For some strange reason I think of Ninja Turtle's when I read the track name, weird, eh!
    Jarapunga ninja turtle! :cautious: