1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v8 2004

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Mitchell Woodward, Feb 6, 2011.

1. has team orsm released a 2004 season of v8 supercars????????? (for rfactor)
  2. No....
  3. It requires the VY, which is not planned in the Unleashed release.
  4. Does anyone have the skins of the 2003 and 2004 seasons? That way we can just chuck the skins on the VZ and you won't really be able to tell the difference
  5. there are the 2003 skins form rfactor from addons but is some going to to a 2004 series?
  6. While we're at it, does anyone know of any skins for last year? I'm after the GRM skins?
  7. Muz, all 2010 will be included in the Mod additions
  8. Cool can't wait but was just thinking about filling in untill the release
  9. The original V8 Supercars mod for Formula 1 99-02 had the 2004 V8 Supercars in it. Not for rFactor of course, but the skins are in there.
  10. From memory they were 2003 I think.
  11. Nope. They were definitely 2004 skins. I still race the mod.
  12. Is there anyway people are able to just get the skins?
  13. The models where slightly change for rFactor from the F1C install because rFactor had a newer and better performance with higher poly models. The older skins will fit but not perfectly. Some changes have been made to the template in the upgrade to rFactor. The old F1C mod can be found here http://www.v8gaming.com/F1C_V8SC.html . The download is still active.

14. Just had a look for the first time in 4 years and I stand corrected..

I think the more appropriate question isn't what year the mod is, its more how different do they feel??