1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Database V6 Engine Power 1.0

v6 engine power

1. does the game still have the same power on track or as that not altered the CTF Files ?

2. i just altered the database to give the car 760hp and 15000rpm what that doe sin game to the performance i dont no tbh havent compared it but should help with getting the performance close to 2014

3. does it refer to the audio files anywhere in the database , I keep loosing audio when adding new banks ?

4. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Can you showcase a video of it, please?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello.
    I just tried this , it's ok but it'll flash the hell out of your rev leds.

6. Milos

Milos

To disable this, you must copy track and balanced folders from a 1980's car, and rename every single .ctf file inside (keep in mind tat you can't pass the YDT if you do this)

7. o_O ok.

8. nah theres got to be another way to do this its something to do with gear box i will figure it out soon

9. okay i cant find it so im test ur idea and release update for test if i think it ok

10. sound of the game remains the same

11. did i say changed sound ?nope so ofc its the same

12. 8 gear ???

13. the noise remains the same engine is not with that engine noise v6

14. Milos

Milos

This mod should only change the engine power to 15000 RPM, not the sound

15. thank

16. but you can make a sound for 2010?

17. could u show me how to eddit the HP in the database? every time when i tried to change the HP i never noticed an effect

18. YOU DO NOT HELP NOT NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING OF THIS SITE IS NOT NOTHING WILL GO WITH TA ESCRUI MY ACCOUNT HERE YOU NEVER HELP NOBODY, is saiti WORST I have ever seen, A SIMPLE THING, BUT YOU DID NOT HELP U.S.,, I ENJOYED THE GORA ATEA saiti MAS NOW I SEE THAT iS THE WORST saiti

19. Milos

Milos

Well that came out of nowhere... :whistling: