v1.3C Bug Reports

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Here is the first one. Reinstalled the game completely
  • NKP site doesnt find my email address to send reactivation code!
  • Can't assign gears (pedal shifter) in initial setup menu
  • When using H-shifter on G27 the third gear makes the camera look to the left

After 10 reinstalls i am tired and dissapointed with this patch.I think that i cant fix my problems and i must move to another sim.
When i make a clean install of the game everything works fine but some hours later when i'm trying to drive with abarth/1600/1800(these 3 cars) my screen going crazy,it shaking and the only thing i see is blue sky and i hear the engine of car that turning on and off all the time.Yes i deleted everything from beta,yes i did all properly..I think that i will move on iracing or i will wait for rfactor2.

After 10 reinstalls i am tired and dissapointed with this patch.I think that i cant fix my problems and i must move to another sim.
When i make a clean install of the game everything works fine but some hours later when i'm trying to drive with abarth/1600/1800(these 3 cars) my screen going crazy,it shaking and the only thing i see is blue sky and i hear the engine of car that turning on and off all the time.Yes i deleted everything from beta,yes i did all properly..I think that i will move on iracing or i will wait for rfactor2.

Sorry to hear that, never easy to manage those kind of situations, drives us crazy! Hope you can solve it.

After 10 reinstalls i am tired and dissapointed with this patch.I think that i cant fix my problems and i must move to another sim. When i make a clean install of the game everything works fine but some hours later when i'm trying to drive with abarth/1600/1800(these 3 cars) my screen going crazy,it shaking and the only thing i see is blue sky and i hear the engine of car that turning on and off all the time.Yes i deleted everything from beta,yes i did all properly..I think that i will move on iracing or i will wait for rfactor2.
I am also having the same situation, with Abarth/1600/1800. All other cards are working fine. The screen goes graphically and sound crazy...... also, if i check the tyre section in the onscreen menu of the Garage box, the distance done by tyre runs in 100's of thousands and increasing fast. Within a fraction of second of replacing tyres the distance covered by tyre shoots astronomically. Would like some suggestion and tips to trouble shoot this issue with these 3 cars. Despite these bugs I still love this sim. Regards, Sapam

Sorry to hear that, never easy to manage those kind of situations, drives us crazy! Hope you can solve it.

I wish that Kunos will solve this but i am not optimistic abou that.I want to keep racing with you and all these cool people i met in this game!

I am also having the same situation, with Abarth/1600/1800. All other cards are working fine. The screen goes graphically and sound crazy...... also, if i check the tyre section in the onscreen menu of the Garage box, the distance done by tyre runs in 100's of thousands and increasing fast. Within a fraction of second of replacing tyres the distance covered by tyre shoots astronomically. Would like some suggestion and tips to trouble shoot this issue with these 3 cars. Despite these bugs I still love this sim. Regards, Sapam

Try to write this on drivingitalia.net to make Kunos see that we are some people with the same problem.Here.. http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=52711&st=110

Surely you can keep racing with all the other cars for now?

Can either of you who are having this problem, which is a problem I too am having, reply to my question on the previous page concerning which graphics cards you have? Also which version of Windows?

Surely you can keep racing with all the other cars for now?

Can either of you who are having this problem, which is a problem I too am having, reply to my question on the previous page concerning which graphics cards you have? Also which version of Windows?

Yes, I am racing online with other cars for now... and enjoying it a lot. Just missed my old friend Abarth :frown:

I am running netKar on my MacBook Pro 13" 2010 model. It has Nvidia 320M graphics card. I am running Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium using BootCamp. The graphics driver is the one supplied by apple on its installation DVD i assume. Other games like IL2 and Ferrari Virtual Academy are running more than fine.

Also, I am running netkar on my 40 inch LED TV at a lower res of 1600x900 resolution (1920x1080 on secondary screen was too much for my Lappy to handle ).

I'll try to run it on the macBook Screen itself today and report back.
Hope my information is sufficient.

Regards,
Sapam

Thanks, sadly it has not revealed much, your setup has nothing at all in common with mine. :(

Kunos seemed to imply some issue with the default setups, but this should not be the case on a clean install and it seems people on DI.net have also had the issue with a clean install, as well as yourselves.

This is a bug KS are aware of, and I know they are working hard to build fixes for these issues. So stay patient and keep your eyes open on the netKar updater on startup in case new patches come through.

There was a new update yesterday, if you launch nKPro and run the updater it should update nks.exe.

I was racing the Vintage Replica last night so did not get time to check if this update fixed the issue or not. Give it a go and let me know.

Well, the issue still persist. All 3 cars Abarth/1600/1800 goes crazy. Once a while they do work fine randomly.

These are the messages I get.
1) The tyre temperature and distance travel goes wild. (the distance travel increases very rapidly and runs in millions of KM )
2) The Logitech Momo Force Wheel snaps to extreme left lock position and Shakes Violently.
3) In the message section on top right gets the message: Speeding in Pitlane

Any Clues?

Regards,
Sapam

Nope. It doesn't work. Weird is that I had this issue months ago, then I changed something inside the RadeonPro (activated the "agressive API detection" feature, and the problem vanished. Today I've installed the new 10.10 Preview 3 driver from AMD, and now I'm having problems again. The only thing that works is to completely disable RadeonPro.

By the way: everything was fine with Catalyst 10.9 version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back