1581ba9531af19a3c9df7ad9f3ffc0d822e79dd0.jpg

Plus:

- Ferrari 312T
- Lotus Exige 240R
- AI Improvements
- new lighting
- overall optimization

Looks like a great update IMO

Yes but this game has come so far in terms of cars, tracks, general look and feel that at this point we really is in no need of more cars to drive. Imo we really should get the chance to at least test mp. I consider adding cars and the other things as just minor fixes, ie not critical for the game.

Also, the game is really good and I have enjoyed it enourmously from day one, but the excitement will go through the roof once we get to drive against some real opposition.

I don't care if it crashes every other lap just give us the chance to try it out. Besides, since this is still not the full release we really need to test all aspects of the game to find the bugs, would be good both for us players and for Kunos especially. :)

I don't understand why people want to test something that the developers know OBVIOUSLY isn't ready, or they would have told us it was. :thumbsdown: And then, if they released it when it wasn't ready, they'd have to deal with all of the whiners that would complain about ___.

Well, they did say "March", of course if its not ready then its not ready. I think pushing out a half working MP would just annoy more people than its worth. So if delaying it is needed, then so be it.

Funny how some people get so upset from many of us wanting to test the second most important thing in a driving sim (after car handling/physics). Mp is the thing that makes or brakes this game and asking for a try is not a unresonable wish in my world.

As for it not being ready, well the game itself was not ready when we bought it but most of us loved it and still do so I really don't get why it is so upsetting for some that it is highly wanted.

Funny how some people get so upset from many of us wanting to test the second most important thing in a driving sim (after car handling/physics). Mp is the thing that makes or brakes this game and asking for a try is not a unresonable wish in my world.

As for it not being ready, well the game itself was not ready when we bought it but most of us loved it and still do so I really don't get why it is so upsetting for some that it is highly wanted.

You really belive you/we will be the first to test it....I am sure there were already alot of people involved in the testing behind the scene.Also there is enough time to test the MP for ourselves ..,this is not the last update.

I'm actually dreading the day multiplayer is released. No doubt the same people who've been squawking incessantly for months to get it will be the same people who absolutely do their nut that there're flaws and bugs in it. It's going to be a proper psychofest.
To be fair to Kunos it's been a pretty bug free affair for me so far. I have encountered some but they're fairly minor, nothing that completely kills the game.

I don't understand why people want to test something that the developers know OBVIOUSLY isn't ready, or they would have told us it was. :thumbsdown: And then, if they released it when it wasn't ready, they'd have to deal with all of the whiners that would complain about ___.
I've stopped even reading the comments on Facebook and rarely go the official forums anymore. Disagreement is good but they have just taken whining and being rude to that inevitable internet level lol. I'll stay here at home!

The cloud improvement is a great update for me, the ugly sky really irritated me. With this update everything finally looks good and I think I will enjoy the graphics a lot more. And ive been waiting for that ferrari ever since early access started :) Cant wait for this update
The clouds weren't the best but I rarely payed much attention to them. They looked good enough. to have clouds and lighting engine updated like this was a big surprise and looks amazing! New cars and graphics update plus new AI routines are a win for me. I'm not expecting multi player at all nope no how. See what in did there lol!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back