1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apparel V.Rossi 2013 Helmet 1.0

Season and Pre-season 2013

1. jose46 submitted a new resource:

V.Rossi 2013 Helmet (version 1.0) - Season and Pre-season 2013

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 17
  2. shiiiiitttt...niiiiiccceee!!!!

3. First helmet looks insanly good.

WOW!

4. Yeah :thumbsup:

5. :thumbsup: Awesome,thank you.

6. ive never really got why you guys make rossi helmet if u like rossi so much why don't u play motor gp?

7. Edited

8. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Maybe they do? How do you know they don't?

And why can't they create a MOD that they want to do?

If you don't understand it as you put it......just don't comment on it. Simple as that really!

• Like Like x 2
  9. LOL!

10. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Don't understand what you find so amusing. Nothing I said was mean't to be.

• Like Like x 1
  11. so u only want us to think F1, , life would be pretty dull if everyone thinks like you..LOL

12. Let's not de-rail the thread of this awesome piece of work hey folks ;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Esta arrechisimo el casco, gracias!

14. In a motogp game i can not drive with a handlebar, in f1 I can with wheel xD
    I just realise Rossi helmets because it is one of my idols. Making mods is very complicated and I will not be doing all that people want. I do not like spending too much time with photoshop.
    Just share what little I can do, and hope you like it. Sorry google translator...:D

• Like Like x 2
  15. Loved it!:thumbsup:

16. jose46 awesome Job here looks amazing. I have a question pls help me i want to render my own helmets but i cant im using 3ds max2010 which program do u use? Please give me a hand i can export the dds files i alrdy installed a plugin but seems it doesnt work because I can't open it I hope u can give me some advice on how to open this files or which process do u do thanks a lot and again amazing job PS: Vr46 is my idol too LOL

17. thank you very much :)

18. how to install helmets to f1 2012 ?

19. go to your F1 2012 directory and then go to characters and copy to bespokehelmets this is like I do.sorry my english ;):thumbsup: