• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Plugins V-HUD 0.83

Yet another HUD plugin

1. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +222
    Martin Vindis submitted a new resource:

V-HUD - Yet another HUD plugin

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Juergen

Juergen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +78
    Very nice plugin, many thanks. Would you may change your mind about the track map including? I really want to get rid of trackmap, because the flickering on the tracks, wich have the scoretower, but then i`ll hardly miss the map....

3. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +222
    Sorry but I don't see this happening.
    The amount of requests I've gotten since I uploaded this has been crazy. I've received pm's on facebook, discord, RD... Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that people seem to like V-HUD but I can't please everyone. It has taken me quite a while to come this far and next week I'm starting a full time job I won't have as much free time as I had while doing this.

I do have a few things on my todo list and adding a track map is not on that list. Heck I don't even know where to start to create something like that as my programming skills are very limited.

I'm not saying it won't happen sometime in the future but don't hold your breath.

4. RoWo

RoWo

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice looking HUD! Thanks for this!
    Would it be possible to add support for a hotkey to switch on/off the HUD?

5. Juergen

Juergen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +78
    Maybe you could ask Gerald Jacobson over there in the S397 forum for some help about that. Afaik he did a kind of track map for his Replay Office Plugin.

6. DavidMk7

DavidMk7
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    This is a brilliant add-on Martin; very powerful, but superbly executed and easy to use. I personally don’t need a track map facility added (I think they’re only of use on hillclimb tracks anyway), but agree with RoWo that an on/off keyboard shortcut is needed. I also would dearly like an option to change the transparency of the backgrounds. (This might already be possible by simply changing the background colour value, but, if so, I haven’t figured out which numbers I need to put in to achieve the right effect.)

7. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +260
    Looks great martin! Sorry for being daft, but does this contain some version of relative time plugin? I just saw it in your screenshot and i can see 9 drivers (including player) but with standalone Relative Time plugin i can only see 7 with me included.

8. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +148
    I wish we knew what S397 was planning to do regarding HUDs. It would be a shame for them to replicate this and waste Martin's time. On the other hand, if they are not doing something almost exactly like this (with individually movable modules), I wish they would reach out and help/collaborate to make this 100% functional and official.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +430
    OK thx Martin saw it in ini files
    one more thing how do i change the relative box i see its 4 now i changed into 6 but then only the lenght is chancing not width , in the separate Relative version could change it easy here i cant see it
    THX for the plugin

10. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +430
    Hi Martin enjoying the plugin and i know there are several questions for an extra box and yes i have one too if possible a speed indicator would be nice to put it next the gear indicator box to check quickly corner speeds while driving

11. wasr726

wasr726

Ratings:
    +1
    I am new to pc gaming and modding I am having trouble getting rfactor to recognize this mod do i extract it somehwere other that packages?

12. Peter Stokman

Peter Stokman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +430
    Hi when you downloaded the rar file then 2x click on the rarfile > you then see map Bin64 now select in top menu Extract to and then select steam/steamapps/rfactor2
    now normaly it should be installed after this go into UI rf2 in the game and select under options Plugins and check if you see the plugin in the list and if its ON if OFF change it into ON and restart launcher

gd luck

13. wasr726

wasr726

Ratings:
    +1
    huge helped worked like a charm thanks a ton

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sofiane Chouchaoui

Sofiane Chouchaoui

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the hud Martin, also do u think u could convert it to rFactor 1 (yes i am still playing it ) or is it a bit too much demanding...I tried to see how I could create my own widget in the rfDynHud but I didn't understand anything and the widgets available were not attracting like your hud.

15. Foresight

Foresight

Ratings:
    +0
    I got a question :
    in HD resolution, the size of widgets are perfect, but in 4k resolution they look very small.
    Is there a way to oversize them ?

16. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +222
    @Sofiane Chouchaoui I'd love to have this in rf1/AMS as well but there is no way for a plugin to draw stuff on screen like we got in rf2 so it's no happening, sorry.

@Foresight Atm no, but it's something that will make it in to the plugin once I start working on it again. Just waiting for DX11 to get a stable release.

17. Giorgos Manousakis

Giorgos Manousakis

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Martin. Very good plugin and thank you for you time spend so the rest of us can enjoy this. I have a problem and i don't really know why this is happening. I am using multiview with triple monitor, and everything seems to be ok but when i press Ctrl+E to edit and move the boxes i can only do that in my center monitor. If i drag them to left or right monitors the boxes are disappear. The cursor also disappear when i moved it on the side monitors. Any idea why?

18. tmbir

tmbir
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Awesome plugin ! A must Have. Thanks for your work.

19. Rui Santos

Rui Santos
    Premium

Ratings:
    +130
    Are you updating this for Dx11? Cheers Martin!

20. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +222
    @Giorgos Manousakis I'm not sure why it's doing that. I won't look in to it now with DX11 just around the corner.

@tmbir Thanks man ;)

@Rui Santos I will, as soon as we'll be able to draw to screen. Cheers!

• Like Like x 2