Using your Mod for private ?

Hello Guys

My name is Patrick and I'm from Germany. I know that your mods are the only league. but I want to know if I can use the old 2012 mod privately for me? is that permitted or prohibited?

Sorry for my bad englisch guys ...

Paddy

because they have enough funds to keep them alive and they cant thnk of anything else to do with their funds so they search for talent or you search them and they pay for you when you cant pay yourself that is my theory lad :D

Mhh Ok ...i have some questions :

1: Wich Team looking for new drivers
2 : Wich i the easy`st class `? Trophy, Series or Championship
3. Im not the best driver, if i join a team, can i drive first a practice session with you? than can you see how good i am...
4. My englisch is not perfect, is that a problem?

The FSR server is usually open most days, sometimes people are on, sometimes not, just drive there and people will join for practice now and then! ;)
Like Jonathan said, Just keep on practicing, if you have some time to spend on practicing then it will help you to improve. Once you have gotten to a stage that you feel happy with the car or track, then put a post on the forums in the New Drivers Section here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/fsr-team-driver-opportunities.29/

Explain your situation and what you would like to do.

I hope for the best for you. :)

Regards Jackson

Mhh Ok ...i have some questions :

1: Wich Team looking for new drivers
2 : Wich i the easy`st class `? Trophy, Series or Championship
3. Im not the best driver, if i join a team, can i drive first a practice session with you? than can you see how good i am...
4. My englisch is not perfect, is that a problem?

I think that any series is tough man, but depends on your level :)

how do I install the mod lol?
And is it Worth getting rfactor1 if formulasimracing going rfactor2 anytime soon?

To install the mod: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fsr-2013-mod-download-information.66840/

In my opinon, rFactor 1 is still one of the best choices, as it has plenty of mods and tracks, for me it's still a must have.

About rFactor 2, who knows, ISI is as succesful fixing bugs as Ferrari making usable car upgrades. This season we won't use rFactor 2 for sure. In 2014... we will see.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%