Using Race Game icons when uploading

Hi guys.

I was thinking, if it would be a good idea, that you have the Game Icon picture to add, when you are uploading EX: BTB projects, because we all know the icon picture of the games, and then you wont have to remember what game it was for, many has n0t wrote what Game it's for, and this idea will remove that confusion I think, and also it makes sence..:o)

We all know that the quality of the RDTV should be higher, But!! It is still super nice, so what about adding a download link as well for every video just like with Youtube, so ppl can get the High quality version, then the quality as it is now, would be OK and it will still be a great quick thing to watch.. and if they keep the RDTV open, they will still be able to Chat while watching the video at home..

Could RDTV have promotion videos of ppl BTB work as well ? I think why not .o)

And Last Thanks for a great Site, I just love the excitement, Creativity and action here, that's why I have donated you guys, because you really deserve it..

Dream Extreme
Flagmo-T.com

Hi Flagmo,

The download area we currently use is an out of the box mod for vbulletin. I would love to have a more advanced system as well but currently its not available unless we program it ourselves (I am such a great programmer: i can make my name scroll in DOS :D), so we would need somebody to do that for us.

RDTV is mainly the same thing: free, simple solution to quickly show low quality stuff. BUT! This fall we will experiment with a HQ broadcaster that will show all the races of the RD Le Mans Series. If that works out as we hope it will, we dont need the free broadcaster program anymore.

Thanks for the compliments about the creativity, that's why we are so happy to have something like BTB here. I daily check the progress of tracks / announcements cause its fantastic to see what people create for the community in their free time. Its awesome!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back