Using 3DSimED3 with AMS

Littlefysh

Professional Nutcase
I want to start off by saying that I've looked for a goodly while for anything to help. What I want to do is use 3dsimed to create liveries for existing cars. Could somebody please direct me to, or write a step-by-step guide on importing a model and livery, and exporting a model and livery up to the point of it being usable in AMS.

Thankyou in advance for the help.

Regards
Littlefysh

Not that I do skins but as far as I know, you don't need to use 3dsimed to do skins, you don't need to import the model either? I think you just need the car template and a graphics program like Photoshop or Gimp or the likes?

I started out and i have done many many of my skins just using Photoshop and the in game showroom spinner... thats all you need and can get by pretty well with that. i have never used 3dsimed, so i cant actually answer you :) but give you hope that it is easily possible without it

I started out and i have done many many of my skins just using Photoshop and the in game showroom spinner... thats all you need and can get by pretty well with that. i have never used 3dsimed, so i cant actually answer you :) but give you hope that it is easily possible without it
Thankyou, through trial and error and other sources I have managed to work it out. I really appreciate the help, especially from a painter like you!

Again thankyou, and all the best,
Littlefysh

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back