Using 2 BU0836 Interfaces

Hey everyone,

I've been trying _ALL_ day long to get this combo to work.. I'm using a set of custom hydraulic pedals, and a custom sequential shifter/buttonbox. Both use the BU0836 Board, and it won't work together in noone of my games.

I can map 1 of the controllers just fine, but the other one (usually being the pedals) will not recognize when mapping.

Think i've spent hours on google today, to no avail. From what i could gather they use the same HW ID..or something.. I'm clueless :(

Whoever has a solution to this problem, i'll make you filthy rich!!..(not really)

I have noticed a similar problem with my load cell board and a 836 board. Do you have any other boards plugged in as well? I noticed it more when was doing a test on a pro board with all of them plugged in, may have had too many boards :)

Upvote 0
i think part of it may be either firmware or the date of the board, my LC board is around 6 years old, and think that may be causing part of my prob. I will need to upgrade it once i get win 7

Upvote 0
Hey everyone,

I've been trying _ALL_ day long to get this combo to work.. I'm using a set of custom hydraulic pedals, and a custom sequential shifter/buttonbox. Both use the BU0836 Board, and it won't work together in noone of my games.

I can map 1 of the controllers just fine, but the other one (usually being the pedals) will not recognize when mapping.

Think i've spent hours on google today, to no avail. From what i could gather they use the same HW ID..or something.. I'm clueless :(

Whoever has a solution to this problem, i'll make you filthy rich!!..(not really)

What games are you trying this in and how many HID devices are you using? Almost all the current games limit you to 3 input devices, this is usually the issue...

To my knowledge, only rF2 (limit of 4 HID) and iRacing (no limit) are the exceptions in mainstream sims...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing