rF2 USF2000 @ Mid Ohio - Tue 26SEP17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1st race: 4th when started 6th, great race with loads of action
2nd: probably would had gotten 4th again hadn't i had just 5 laps of fuel in my car... 66 seconds to have a pitstop are you mad! but yeah i rejoined in exactly the same spot i went in and had a nice battle with 3rd place, trying to unlap myself

This open wheelers are so much fun. Race one... no comment. What is with haybales on the way to china beach? They are made of concrete :devilish:..ffs. Well, in my view, I got pushed off track and hit one. Did 360 spin across all axes resulting in 155s repair time...also caught speeding ticket on the way to pit box :mad:.
Race two... fast at the start. Then did some mistakes and ended third. Front tyres were completely wasted... any tips on how to make them last longer?
I had problems with front tyres on all tracks we raced... :ninja:

This open wheelers are so much fun. Race one... no comment. What is with haybales on the way to china beach? They are made of concrete :devilish:..ffs. Well, in my view, I got pushed off track and hit one. Did 360 spin across all axes resulting in 155s repair time...also caught speeding ticket on the way to pit box :mad:.
Race two... fast at the start. Then did some mistakes and ended third. Front tyres were completely wasted... any tips on how to make them last longer?
Think that's just a side effect of my setup. It's quick but it eats tires. Normally, I'd say a setup with higher tyre pressures, less camber and less rear wing would be an option. On the other hand, that'll make the car more difficult to drive.

@TobiasR .. I saw you sent setup yesterday... I used mine. I don't think it is smart to change setup an hour before race :) Thank you anyway... will give it a try.

As always great racing with these cars really good combo.
@Ken Hunter sorry for that squeeze past on the final lap thought I had bit more room.
@TobiasR big thank you for sharing that setup I managed to knock 1sec off my PB.
As always congrats to the podiums in both races, @Yuri your to quick :roflmao: I need some coaching:thumbsup:
Hey Steve, no problem and definitely not necessary to apologize. I just wish i can do on track that you guys do, and maybe i won't be lapped....:redface:
Until next time...

Race n.1: I' ve looked the replay, and yes i' ve closed you... Sorry it was not my intention, i though you had enough space to stay on my left... i' ll try to put more attention next time, but, sincerely some laps before you pushed me on grass... on the last turn, do you remember? That said, let' s look forward and keep driving fair as possible. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back