rF2 USF 2000 @ Oschersleben - Tuesday 8th August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sing me up merci
You're in, but can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD

Hi guys, apologies for it being fairly late, wasn't sure if I was going to make it but after the day I've had I'm not going to be on in time, so please accept my apologies :(

Sincerely i do not understand the behaviour of some drivers, on one hand which is the problem of some respecting the line of the opponent? it is really easy, someone in parallel, half track for each driver, nothing more, nothing less...On the other one, are people aware that during qualy people going out of the pitlane have to wait until the driver that is coming passed?

Although being a club race and not a league i can imagine that we all came here to have fun...It is really easy to make nice races and beautiful battles if there is a little bit of respect between drivers.

:mad:

To the person in yellow car who ran me over at the exit of the long hairpin (turn 2?): f%}€,# you. I wouldnt even be bothered if you stopped, instead you decided to treat it as a legitimate pass while I lost at least 7 positions. Not to mention I lost my front wing which pretty much killed my tyres within the next 2 laps.

Also, apologies to someone I divebombed on turn 1 (race 2, lap 2 I think), I wasn't trying to pass, just overshoot the corner while defending. That contact was fairly mild in the end, but I was about to get a stroke when it happened. ;)

So 1st race was a disaster, I had stuttering like crazy. I don't know if it was on my end, but I have all settings on low and only 15 cars visible, which should be fine for my gtx980 in VR.
Second race was going better, still some stuttering. But it wasn't that bad, what was bad however was the degradation of my tires...after 5 laps my times got very slow and at half time my tires front tires had only 1 red bar left. You can imagine the rest. :O_o:
Anyway, thanks for hosting, I probably should have done a longer stint with the car in practice. :whistling:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%