rF2 USF 2000 @ Lime Rock - Tue 14NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
as far as im aware its form steam workshop i did not make it up... as i joined the server it wanted to download things and i was in.. im sorry to say im not fully up to speed in how it all works,, all i can suggest is uninstall the limerock you have and let the game download the version you require form the server. :)
i will give this another go if you dont hear back from me just put me as out for now

thank for the response

as far as im aware its form steam workshop i did not make it up... as i joined the server it wanted to download things and i was in.. im sorry to say im not fully up to speed in how it all works,, all i can suggest is uninstall the limerock you have and let the game download the version you require form the server. :)

My v1109 dx 11 needed updating hopefully should work now

R1: few mistakes, not proud of them:whistling:, then I had massive ping spike and ended mowing the lawn :mad: Came home at the rear
R2: OMG, what a few Kpa of tire pressure can do, car was amazing, grip all around but with 5 minutes to go, I had almost no black stuff on front left.. Had good fight with @PD07 I think we raced clean :thumbsup:. Then in the last lap @Tero Dahlberg raced like a man possessed and won? Couldn't get fast exit in last turn so.. :devilish:End results shows 0,005 in his favour but... see the picture and be the judge :ninja:
wudloBf.jpg

Really enjoyed this again! Really amazed at how smooth RF2 runs online, i know some folks had some gremlins, but man as a user of iRacing for 3 months which was awesome, well i think RF2 is just as good and the whole game only cost me £11.99!!

Then in the last lap @Tero Dahlberg raced like a man possessed and won? Couldn't get fast exit in last turn so.. :devilish:End results shows 0,005 in his favour but... see the picture and be the judge :ninja:
wudloBf.jpg
I had a lot of pace the whole race but overtaking is just really difficult. Even after I lowered wings a bit for R2. Then on third to last lap, @PD07 went wide in the chicane entry and I tried to take advantage of it, but he lost control and hit me and I had to go through the grass. But was able to make up the gap on the final 2.5 laps.

I assume it's your local replay? I guess the server replay would be most "honest". But my local replay shows the same as yours... Anyone else have input on this?
USF_LRP_R2_Finish.jpg

I had a lot of pace the whole race but overtaking is just really difficult. Even after I lowered wings a bit for R2. Then on third to last lap, @PD07 went wide in the chicane entry and I tried to take advantage of it, but he lost control and hit me and I had to go through the grass. But was able to make up the gap on the final 2.5 laps.

I assume it's your local replay? I guess the server replay would be most "honest". But my local replay shows the same as yours... Anyone else have input on this?
USF_LRP_R2_Finish.jpg
Yeah sorry about that! it looked like i had space to move over, but i didnt :( typical rfactor :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%