• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU USF 2000 @ Lime Rock - Tue 14NOV17

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Joseph Wright, Nov 7, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 14-11-17
  1. michael435

michael435
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53

sign me out please not sure of the track i am using
    hopefully get sorted next time

2. michael435

michael435
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    i will give this another go if you dont hear back from me just put me as out for now

thank for the response

3. michael435

michael435
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53

My v1109 dx 11 needed updating hopefully should work now

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Fabrice Bourguignon

Fabrice Bourguignon
    Gorace.fr Premium

Ratings:
    +118
    Problems with Windows 10 (freezes) :mad: Unable to join u tonight. Sorry.

5. pr0xx

pr0xx
    Premium

Ratings:
    +184
    Please sign me IN :D:D:D:D, I did 2-3 laps, combo sound great :):):).

6. eryx

eryx
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    R1: few mistakes, not proud of them:whistling:, then I had massive ping spike and ended mowing the lawn :mad: Came home at the rear
    R2: OMG, what a few Kpa of tire pressure can do, car was amazing, grip all around but with 5 minutes to go, I had almost no black stuff on front left.. Had good fight with @PD07 I think we raced clean :thumbsup:. Then in the last lap @Tero Dahlberg raced like a man possessed and won? Couldn't get fast exit in last turn so.. :devilish:End results shows 0,005 in his favour but... see the picture and be the judge :ninja:
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 4
  7. xdevildog

xdevildog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +107

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage
    Figure 8 survival god Premium

Ratings:
    +1,593
    actually you ended flying and landing on top of my front wing ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. apex11

apex11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +305
    Really enjoyed this again! Really amazed at how smooth RF2 runs online, i know some folks had some gremlins, but man as a user of iRacing for 3 months which was awesome, well i think RF2 is just as good and the whole game only cost me £11.99!!

• Love Love x 2
  10. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Ajira Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +304
    I had a lot of pace the whole race but overtaking is just really difficult. Even after I lowered wings a bit for R2. Then on third to last lap, @PD07 went wide in the chicane entry and I tried to take advantage of it, but he lost control and hit me and I had to go through the grass. But was able to make up the gap on the final 2.5 laps.

I assume it's your local replay? I guess the server replay would be most "honest". But my local replay shows the same as yours... Anyone else have input on this?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. PD07

PD07
    OperationOversteer Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    Yeah sorry about that! it looked like i had space to move over, but i didnt :( typical rfactor :roflmao:

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. eryx

eryx
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    @Tero Dahlberg, yes. Local reply... it was strange, even my crew chief congratulated me on winning :O_o: Damn, was I surprised to see end scren results :(

• Beer Beer x 1