• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Use G25 Pedals on Logitech Driving Force GT on a PS3

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Ricardo Fonseca, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Ricardo Fonseca

Ricardo Fonseca

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!

My G25 Shifter buttons don´t work so i have a major problem to play certain games in my PS3 like Dirt and F1 2010 (and possible F12011) because you must access the game thorugh the shifter buttons. I can´t see where is the problem so i´m thinking in selling my G25 wheel by parts (because i don´t know if the problem is in the wheel board or in the shifter board). I´m also thinking in buying a Logitech Driving Force GT. Yes i know the G25 is better but the DFGT is also great and for know i´m looking for a more economic option.

One of the things i would like to do is to use my G25 pedals with the DFGT. I´ve seen online that you must do some wiring but i´ve encontered this website (http://www.leobodnar.com/products/DFPG25conn/) with a conversor. My only question is if this will work in a ps3?

And do you know if there is anyway to bypass the shifter buttons? I mean...to use a controler or something like that? Thanks