F1 2011 Usage of KERS and DRS - ON/OFF

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
I have assignet buttons for DRS & KERS. They work as the required effect is there.
I cannot seem to find out though, whether KERS and DRS is enabled by one click, and stopped with clicking again.
Example: Is it 1 click to START KERS, and the KERS energy is used up automatically by that one click.
OR
1 click to START KERS, and KERS is used up until you click the button again to STOP the KERS.

Same as for DRS. I know with DRS that you need to be close to the front driver etc, but its more the standard procedure I am after. The reason I ask is because I can only see a reaction in the cockpit display when I click the buttons twice (sometimes). That can be because I use my old Logitech MOMO (old red leather version) :) that may or may not, register that I have actually clicked the button.

Thanks.---

EDIT: I think I got it sorted out, I need to keep it activated.

To use KERS, hold the button you have assigned, you will see how much energy you are using on the wheel in the cockpit. Counts down from 400kJ. To use DRS press the button once to open, and press again to close it. Also when you touch the brakes the DRS will close so if you are about to brake you do not need to press the button because braking does it for you.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%