USA Racing League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to race once a week with 15 plus drivers from North America. I'm looking for honest fair racing once a week with 45 to 60 minutes of racing. I want pit stops, penalties, and full damage.

Ideal Race Night:
45 Minutes practice(not mandatory to be there)
15 Minutes Qualifying(mandatory for grid position)
35 to 50 Laps(dependent on lap times)
Example: Imola average lap 1:52 = 32 laps

If you are in a league and have room for one more racer contact me, if you are looking for a league to run with contact me or if you are interested in forming a league contact me. Get the point contact me if you are in North America and want honest clean and fair racing contact me.

C U on D Track
Tommy
Screen Name = 440Music

A few things:
1) As Bram said, the Assetto Corsa league is still in development, the best enviroment to race in our community is the Racedepartment Racing Club.
2) Assetto Corsa is currently also in Steam Early Access phase and is still undergoing development. It is not feature complete and a proper pit stop system, blue flags etc are not yet implemented. Even the Multiplayer mode is in Alpha stage.
3) The race time and lap specifics you have mentioned we can't meet outright. These values in the event threads are proven and have been chosen to meet the majority's needs, not of individuals.

So if you'd like to participate, you would first have to get a license to race here and bend your race preferences a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%