1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

USA goes Radical @ HSFValley - Sunday November 16th 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

USA time zone event
    [​IMG]

Servername: racedepartment USA
    Password: click here

Class: Radical SR4
    Track: HSFValley click here
    Weather: Dry​

Practice: 9:00 PM EST, 30 minutes ( Monday 2:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 9:30 PM EST, superpole 15 minutes( Monday 2:30 GMT )
    Race: 9:45 PM EST, 1 hour ( Monday 2:45 GMT )​

Notes:

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.
    Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of practice. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in.​

due to numerous pillup at T1 on lap1 in all racing club event i will ask everybody to be more cautious at T1. i will also remind you all the code of conduct of RD about contact.​

1. all contact must be avoided, if it happen the driver that have hit or you think it was your fault and caused the other to spin or to go off track must slow down safely and let the other driver regain his place. if it involve you loosing a few places by doing so consider that as your penality.​

2. when hitting someone an apology is in place, either by saying sorry by the way of quick chat or after the race in the chat.​

3. in chat RD will not tolerate not respecting a fellow driver and will kick the offended driver and might even get ban from the racing club.​

those rules are there so everybody can enjoy their racing experience in a clean, fair and friendly environment.​

happy racing Yves ( racing club staff )​

Name on RD forum:
    Name in game:
    Your Country:

Entrylist:
    1. Eric Kaczmarek
    2. Yves Larose
    3. Marcel Vd Aa
    4. Morgan Sowerby
    5. Timothy Miller
    6. Chris Vick
    7. Keith Barrick
    8. Matt Alpeter
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

Reserves:
    1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver

2. Sign me up and thanks for announcing it so early!!! That's awesome!!

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Name on RD forum: Yves Larose
    Name in game: Yves Larose
    Your Country: Canada

i'm working on a surprise for the PanAmerican Racing drivers :clap:

4. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Well that surprise is enough encouragement to sign up.
    But i need you guys to keep me awake...coz i would hate to mis another race unintended....

5. Count me in Yves!

6. I'm a bit confused. Is the race one hour long or more.

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the race is one hour long Bruce

8. Name on RD forum: Timothy Miller
    Name in game: Timothy Miller

Your Country: :usa:

Yes, I'm in too!

9. Maybe I missed it, but what hp for the SR4?

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Morgan its all the SR4 hp class, you take the one you want thats why its not specified in the top post.

11. Well, I haven't driven the Radicals too much. Is there any reason why someone would take anything less than the highest hp rated motor?

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the only reason i can see Morgan its because it would be easier to control, i want to point out that i once seen a vid about radical, a less powerful on against a more powerful one and the less powerful one overtook and stayed with the powerful one so i'm guessing that it can be done with the game too.

13. Cool, I'll try out a few of them!

14. wow!!! I just ran a few laps on that tack!! Another fantastic French track!! Fast like Monza but seem much longer!! Nice choice Yves!!

15. Name on RD forum: Chris Vick
    Name in game: Chris Vick
    Your Country: USA

Back from Europe, and I have some pics from the Porsche and Mercedes Benz museums if anyone in PAR (or others) is interested.:wink2:

16. Post them up in our forum:) I for one want to see them. Where did u go in Europe? I am originally from Paris:quiet:

17. Name on RD forum: Keith Barrick
    Name in game: Keith Barrick
    Your Country: Canada

18. Man I want to do this race so bad I love the radicals but I have to work. Good Luck to all, Marty

19. So, what is a reasonable pace at this track with these cars? I have never run the radicals before, nor have I seen this track.

Also, I will try to post the pics tomorrow if I can. We are having to fumigate our house for termites, so this is turning into a crazy weekend. I was in Germany for a bit in the Saarland, and then in Stuttgart and Karlsruhe. I got some pictures in Stuttgart at the Porsche and Mercedes museums.

Thanks,

Chris

20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.