USA friendly times?

I've always seen that you guys have lots of varied racing and I've always heard good things from guys who have raced with you. Problem is, I am always hearing from europeans only. Have you ever thought about having 1 race series that'd be a Monday night at 9PM Eastern US time? That seems to be a popular race hour in the US & Canada (not to mention Brazil).

Just a thought.

Yes, we have thought about it, and done it as well ;) We had a period in which we had all events doubled. Both US and EU times. But, as we did get no signups at all, we figured there is no interest in that time zone. Not sure why though.

OK, I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. If it isn't Nascar, the US isn't interested. LOL maybe you guys should put together an oval racing series! I'll keep checking here though, never know what will come up. I have a wierd work schedule if anything comes up Monday mornings (my time) I can join those too.

I read the postings, but for the racing staff jobs- I don't have any of those games, much less an interest in organizing a series with them. I'd be all over it if it was rF2 or Race 07, but lately those are the only sims I drive. The problem still remains that I may be the only american interested!

Now if my boss would only give me Saturdays off!!

Me: "Boss, can i have every Saturday off from now on?"
Boss: "We kind of need you, Guy. Why do you need Saturdays off?"
Me: "To play a racing game online"
Boss: "You can have EVERY day off for now on, Guy."

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%