US WTCC 2013 MONZA RACE - TRAILER

Wow guys the way you described it, it looks amazing! I've never even loaded the track yet so I guess that on Friday I'll be a back marker figuring my way out :)
Can't wait to try it tho... after all track rotation's a good way to learn new ones!
Suggestions regarding the setup?

I haven't driven Zolder for AGES. In anticipation for Friday's event, I fired it up for the first time in R3E last night. Friggin' love it :)
Although, I'm having a very hard time setting up the BMW.

Another sweet vid, Emillio!

I just raced some ai on zolder... Ohhhhh boy! It is going to be murder in the chicanes. Not many easy places to pass to me....but my first run on it.

If anyone else races the AI let me know if they notice a lot of crashes. Seemed they would wipe out at turn 3 all the time?

I just raced some ai on zolder... Ohhhhh boy! It is going to be murder in the chicanes. Not many easy places to pass to me....but my first run on it.

If anyone else races the AI let me know if they notice a lot of crashes. Seemed they would wipe out at turn 3 all the time?
I've done a few laps on Zolder yesterday as well with the cruze. It handles nicely and I guess that with this track layout it's really a safety pick.
Aside the fact I've been dehydrated from the sweat I produced running with @James Nance on Lausitz with the G5 (we've done a quick race together and the man just made me eat shovels of his dust) I can totally say that Zolder is really beautiful!
Can't wait to race on Friday with you guys! Hopefully tonight I'll have more time to practice cause yesterday after the race with James I was utterly destroyed. I went to bed with my arms stuck there holding an invisible steering wheel.... I think I've also mumbled something like... "vroooom vroooooooom"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%