1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US WTCC 2013 MONZA RACE - TRAILER

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Dec 8, 2014.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn
    VirtualHillClimb.com Premium Member

Turn 1 was a thing of beauty. Friggin awesome.
    Nice vid ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Indeed! I had tears of joy in my eyes when I looked back.
    ... I guess everyone who survives T1 in Monza looks back immediately... it's like: "let me see the pile of cars!" :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. You should make a snippet of that first turn.

I remember thinking in my head, as it was my first time at Monza, ohhh dear, slow and steady and be ready to dodge everyone and be ready to be a55 backwards.

5. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn
    VirtualHillClimb.com Premium Member

It's such a habit, that I even look back at turn 1 when I'm hot lapping :p

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

Thats so funny, when I made it through there I did look back to see what was going to happen, but it was amazingly clean:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  7. James Nance

James Nance

Thats so awsome to see, interesting to see from your view, I can notice where I was slow or faster and how your car was handling. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Glad you liked it!
    It was a fun race: I really liked it a lot. Are you going to be online for our next race with the WTCC? :sneaky:

9. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Really impressed with how solid the netcode looks, especially considering it's a client-side hosted lobby.
    If I wasn't told that, I'd have just assumed it was running from a dedicated server. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hey Chris! Hi! Ladies and gentleman if you haven't had the occasion to run with/against him (I had the chance when Assetto Corsa build was 0.8 or something), I introduce you to a really freaking fast Alien!!:alien:
    Man, you should take a few laps on this game... I'd really like to know your opinion about it!;)
    By the way the net code as you said is pretty amazing. No lag, no warping... The way contacts and crashes are resolved looks like it's a LAN race.
    spectacular! :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  11. James Nance

James Nance

Yeah I think so, its always my plan to race unless something urgent comes up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I can't wait... Redemption, although I have never driven on zolder. Gonna try today if work goes smooth... Famous last words

• Like Like x 1
  13. James Nance

James Nance

Turn 1 should be a doozy in the WTCC cars, I really like Zolder, has a great flow along with some slight elevation.

14. Cool, I will probably do the same as I did in Monza, let everyone go by me if they are close, unless I get a good start and spot to turn in to. Don't want to be the one to cause a massive wrekc.

15. James Nance

James Nance

Traditionally Turn 1 at Zolder in real life its a mess, theres always contract and a car spinning, I guess its the nature of the corner.

16. I just looked at the track...it looks challenging.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I raced Zolder last night - first time I remember ever racing it. I somehow missed it for years. It was fun and I got a 5th out of 9... with 2 drivethrough penalties... :O_o::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. James Nance

James Nance

Ive done some races there and usually perform well, suits me maybe. Like I said I just love the flow of the track. I like how you get close to the pit wall for entry into T1, the sweeping T4, hopping over curbs for the first chicane, then cresting the hill into the second chicane, car bottoms out, after that its man handling the car the next few corners. Its a blast.

• Like Like x 1