• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

US time zone races?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by bloozmahn, Sep 5, 2017.

1. bloozmahn

bloozmahn
    Premium

Ratings:
    +58
    Is there no interest in having races in a us friendly time zone? i really enjoy this game but can't stand having to find public servers to race on as i usually end up in the wall and have to climb my way back up the order frantically while avoiding griefers and people that are clueless.

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,752
    We had US events but unfortunately they were so badly attended that it was impractical to continue with R3E ones.
    That's not to say that they won't happen again in the future.

3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,264
    They were running a few races a week back in the spring but they currently dont have any staff to host the events and there wasnt that much interest from north americans

4. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    The real Canadian Prime Minister Premium

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Hi Todd,

I was running US R3E events for the first half of the year, unfortunately, there wasn't enough interest from US players here on RD. We were also competing with a few already established communities who had stable numbers and were providing the same types of events.

Perhaps someone will take them up in the future. Also free to PM the staff if you're interested, they're always looking for keen members who want to help out. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. dabr1965

dabr1965
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    I would like to see something started. I live on the east of Canada. With the time difference between Europe and North America it is very difficult. Balancing work and race schedules.