US Stream Team: Positions Open!

RaceDepartment US Stream Team.jpg

Do you sim race and enjoy streaming? Local to the US time zones? Want to put on a cracking show for our RaceDepartment sim racing faithful across several media channels? Read on for more...

RaceDepartment has always been and still is a community where our members can experience outstanding online racing whilst enjoying cracking banter on TeamSpeak with our fellow sim racing drivers. In the ongoing quest to strengthen the experience of our drivers and fans the RaceDepartment Streaming Team has entered the new year in full force, fully fronting the RaceDepartment Club and League Events.

However, the voices behind the mic need your help! Our ever growing community in both the forum and our Twitch and YouTube pages has led to an increased demand for more and more Live Stream supported events. The EU Stream Team, fronted by Jim and Joseph, supported by Davy and Bram, are in a strong position and expanding in the new year, supporting ever more Club and League events here at RaceDepartment.

The development in the EU Stream Team has left the US Club Events in the dust, and with the support of EU Streamer, Joseph, you will be placed at the front of the site, as the voice of the website for everyone in the US timezone. So, will you be the voice of RaceDepartment the other side of the ocean?

What do you need to be part of the US Stream Team?
  1. A minimum upload speed of at least 4000kbps (4Mb/s) is required.
  2. A strong PC to stream 60fps.
  3. Passion! It's great fun and should always remain just that... fun!
  4. A love of sim racing, obviously!
  5. To be enthusiastic throughout the streams.
  6. To be kind and helpful to members of the community on the forums and the stream chats.
  7. Good quality microphone.
  8. Be able to speak fluent English.
  9. From the US Time Zone or have the ability to stream often during the US time zone races. (Eastern Daylight Time, 20:00-0:00.)
  10. A showcase of previous work (YouTube/Twitch videos) [DESIRABLE BUT NOT NECESSARY]
But with all these requirements, don’t let it get to your head! The Forums are a welcoming place, and the streams are a place to relax whilst doing something you enjoy!

I (@Joseph Wright) will be handling all of the requests for the streaming position, so be sure to message me when applying for the role!

My commitment to you is to be there to ensure you have the smoothest transition towards streaming at RaceDepartment. I will support you (when I am awake of course) when you need help, and I will be able to offer helpful tips. Lot's more details will head your way if you get the position, so apply now to become a member of the US Stream Team at RaceDepartment.com!

We love sim racing and we love our community. We hope that by streaming our races across all our media channels we can help spread the word about the enjoyment one can experience when taking to the virtual tarmac. Be part of something special and join the team, it's a great place to race, watch, engage and stream, we love it and hope you do too!

I would love to join your team. I have recently started streaming my iRacing at www.twitch.tv/iRacingDude. I don't want anyone to know how much time I spend in my office racing. My family wouldn't be happy. :) I thoroughly enjoy racing and am more than willing to help out others as well. I am able to stream in the evening after 9:00 CDT and occasionally Thursday and Friday afternoons.

I also stream Prepar3D flight sim as well at www.twitch.tv/BonanzaDude. That is where I got my start with streaming. Not that I am hooked on iRacing the flight sim stream has taken a back seat.

John

I would love to join your team. I have recently started streaming my iRacing at www.twitch.tv/iRacingDude. I don't want anyone to know how much time I spend in my office racing. My family wouldn't be happy. :) I thoroughly enjoy racing and am more than willing to help out others as well. I am able to stream in the evening after 9:00 CDT and occasionally Thursday and Friday afternoons.

I also stream Prepar3D flight sim as well at www.twitch.tv/BonanzaDude. That is where I got my start with streaming. Not that I am hooked on iRacing the flight sim stream has taken a back seat.

John
I will send you a message a little later John when I get back from work and we can discuss details :thumbsup:

Hello joseph
it's nice to read this announcement!
I've discovered this passion 1 year ago!
In this link
can wiev the result of the last streaming that i made with an italian comunity with a ferrari f138 championship.
I'm lucky to have a 980ti and 100mbit Fiber optic 6ms latency :) .
I hope you read this message.
i would love to join your team!
Ciao!

Hello joseph
it's nice to read this announcement!
I've discovered this passion 1 year ago!
In this link
can wiev the result of the last streaming that i made with an italian comunity with a ferrari f138 championship.
I'm lucky to have a 980ti and 100mbit Fiber optic 6ms latency :) .
I hope you read this message.
i would love to join your team!
Ciao!
I will contact you further when I finish work! :)

YES, YES, and YES! I just went premium with RaceDepartment and really want to get involved. I love what you guys do here! I'm at https://www.twitch.tv/st_lexicon, currently in the process of uploading some videos. I meet all the requirements, have a nice setup and a crazy passion for sim racing!

@Joseph Wright your post was like a dream come true;) Please let me know what else you may need from me. Thanks!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back