AC [US Server] Shelby Cobra S/C @ Gentrack 1 - Tuesday July 22nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was fun.
Nice track, nice car.
Still not great at driving the thing, but it's good when you can start to get a hang of it.

Thanks all - it was a ton of fun. It took me quite a while to get into a rhythm - not a fast one, just one where I could turn some consistent and clean laps. Good driving Chris and Fernando; I want to be as fast as you guys when I grow up! :thumbsup:

Thanks all - it was a ton of fun. It took me quite a while to get into a rhythm - not a fast one, just one where I could turn some consistent and clean laps. Good driving Chris and Fernando; I want to be as fast as you guys when I grow up! :thumbsup:

Haha, @Michael Hornbuckle and @Fernando Deutsch were both much quicker than me. I just sort of lucked into it because Michael had some connection issues, and Fernando had some messy moments (as did I quite frankly), but congrats to @Michael Young on the win :)

Sorry to the people involved in my accident at the front straight, and also I think I took someone out by reentering the track in an unsafe manner, please accept my apology.

I am checking at the physics files of the Cobra, I am sure there is a random number generator somewhere that dictates how brakes and tires behave. I feel so inconsistent on this car, it sometimes brakes fine, it sometimes does not brake at all ! LOL. Its a very rewarding experience when doing a good lap, but they are uncommon. Micheal did a fantastic qualyfing time and from 2nd to 4th it was less that 0.100 of a second.

The track is very nice, but very hard, particular with this car.

Again, thanks everyone for the race, it was fun... damn evil car !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%