AC [US Server] Shelby Cobra S/C @ Gentrack 1 - Tuesday July 22nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Screenshot_shelby_cobra_sc_silverstone-international_15-7-2014-9-24-1.jpg

Time for the ultimate throwback! Let's see how you can handle the piece of racing heritage that is the Shelby Cobra Semi Competition, complimented by this stunning fantasy track!

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 29,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 2:00 GMT onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 1:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
Cars: Shelby Cobra S/C - Download
Track: Gentrack 1 - Download

(you have 60 minutes to book your slot on the server before practice begins)
Booking: 02:00 GMT | 22:00 EDT | 19:00 PDT
Practice: 03:00 GMT | 23:00 EDT | 20:00 PDT
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 23:30 EDT | 20:30 PDT
Race: 04:00 GMT | 00:00 EDT | 21:00 PDT (21 laps)

Important:
  • First lap will be a controlled, single file pace lap.
  • The lead car controls the pace, and must stay between 80-150km/h (50-93 mph).
  • The lead car cannot accelerate to full race pace until his car is positioned between the final corner and the start/finish line. Once they're within in this designated zone, the lead car is free to accelerate to race pace at the point of his choosing.
  • There will be no overtaking during the pace lap, and no overtaking is allowed until your car has crossed the start/finish line.
  • If there are any queries regarding further clarification of this rule, please contact the event organizer.

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @@RaceDepartment

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Password will be given on teamspeak once server is up for booking.

Entry List Server
  1. Ryan Ogurek
  2. Michael Young
  3. Joao M Alves
  4. Chris Stacey
  5. Saleem Hodge (maybe)
  6. Austin Heard
  7. Michael Hornbuckle
  8. Dragos Haba
  9. Dean Ogurek
  10. Fernando Deutsch
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver

Last edited:
Not that big lol. And I haven't even said I'm going to race Monday to her yet. I'll have to play that one by mood. But she is going to cali to meet up with her friend for a long weekend, next weekend so I can race all weekend!

Hey guys, a quick heads-up, there will be a hotfix sometime this evening as shifting time is currently way too high for sequential shifter users, which is a huge disadvantage for them atm and fuel consumption is now also set. Stay tuned! :)

I'm down

Which dynamic track setting will be used?
Here are the settings if needed:
Optimum:
Session Start: 100
Ramdomness:
Lap Gain:1

Fast:
Session Start: 97
Ramdomness: 20
Lap Gain: 20

Green:
Session Start: 92
Ramdomness: 20