AC [US Server] Lotus 98T @ Monza - Monday, August 4th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My first win! - Joao

Well Deserved and very consistent! - I need to quit blowing engines but didn't even realize that damage is not implemented in practice and Hotlap but is very restrictive in race :O_o:
Hadn't driven this car before tonight and thought I had a pretty good setup in offline practice while going 137.5 but had 90% turbo. As I quickly (in the second turn) found out this doesn't work so well in race:confused:!! Tuned it back to 60% with engine limiter at 97 and it was fine then turned it up to 70% later and that worked fine also. By then I was happy to hang out and have a few laps racing with Ryan. Good fun and lesson learned. Great to race with you guys and I'm still learning so some day soon I will be a bit more competitive:roflmao:

I ended moving up to 4th in the rankings there because Justin blew his engine on the last lap. My downforce was high and that was hurting me on the straights. After the race I tried a few laps with lower wing and I really just couldnt get through the corners without losing it. My gearing was off also and probably wasn't getting the most out of the car....but with limited time in cockpit, I found something that was relatively comfortable and just went with it to finish the race with the least amount of goofs.

It was funny that twice I was behind Ryan and in his slipstream. I got a good enough tow, but as soon as I pulled to attempt an overtake, he shot ahead because I had so much downforce!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%