AC [US Server] GT3 @ Nürburgring - Sun 13 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice one indeed!
@Fred Locklear I had the worst moment ever when I spinned at 4 laps from the end. +12 sec when it's you behind it's not a good feeling man! :roflmao:

2014-07-14_00002.jpg

Emilio maybe next time I can get ya! I was having trouble at the end, but it still looked like you were 10s clear even after your spin. This was definitely my most consistent race. I was uneven in the beginning, but then goofed up big time, but the middle 2/3 of the race I was pulling consistent laps, until the end where the car got a little bit squirrely.

Here is the capture of the two times where Fernando decided to disappear on us... Best to go full screen and choose HD to see everything :). Hopefully this won't happen when the netcode gets fixed!

@Fernando Deutsch The Alien warping was nuts. I saw you trun left coming out for the Schum S's and then saw you go to infinity and beyond from my left window (triples FTW).

I was mad at the second contact. I saw you had a run on me so I stayed left and lifted then when we go to the top of the S's you came across my front and we both went off.

All in all I felt I finished in the place I would have anyway. You and @Fred Locklear just had better pace than I did last night.

Last edited:
Emilio maybe next time I can get ya! I was having trouble at the end, but it still looked like you were 10s clear even after your spin. This was definitely my most consistent race. I was uneven in the beginning, but then goofed up big time, but the middle 2/3 of the race I was pulling consistent laps, until the end where the car got a little bit squirrely.

Here is the capture of the two times where Fernando decided to disappear on us... Best to go full screen and choose HD to see everything :). Hopefully this won't happen when the netcode gets fixed!

Fred that video and your comments in it were absolutely hilarious! :roflmao: Fire for effect lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back