AC [US Server] GT3 @ Mugello Sun 22 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Now that the BMW is drivable for me there is choices to be made...I really like the way this one looks:
preview.jpg

Thanks Jeff! I am rusty as all get out.
I found a way to do a color key where you don't have to line every thing up , it makes everything so much easier. It's only a couple of quick steps and it makes it much more forgiving. If your interested I will post the steps tomorrow.

I feel really stupid (guess things slip by when you really haven't been a sim racer for THAT long). I noticed something that didn't look right today. On screen wheel wasn't matching my real wheel and then realized my wheel settings were for 400 degrees and in game it was 900 degrees.

No wonder why I wasn't getting the right control out of some of these cars. I have no frigging clue just how long things have been like that. If I can convert this into some faster times, I don't know.

I was trying the BMW last night and my times were a bit slower than with the McLaren...something like a half second a lap...but I think I will rough through it and give the BMW a try tonight :)

BTW...hope some of you caught a bit of the 24h at Nurburgring. I didn't see any this morning, but some of the battles I caught yesterday were just amazing. With fantastic camera work and heli views.

On screen wheel wasn't matching my real wheel and then realized my wheel settings were for 400 degrees and in game it was 900 degrees.

No wonder why I wasn't getting the right control out of some of these cars. I have no frigging clue just how long things have been like that. If I can convert this into some faster times, I don't know.

i'm guessing you'll have a lower sensitivity to steering now, so just use more wheel!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back